Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Indian Muslim guy got caught fucking girl in the office , beaten , paraded naked by the mob

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

technology

Banned
-
Indian men are jealous as fuck . Since they themselves never get laid , so when a muslim thug was found fucking a girl , they thrashed him and paraded him naked

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/jharkhand-bokaro-mob-thrash-man-1027524-2017-08-02

bokaro_mob_story-647_080217092329.jpg

Yea most promiscous shagging are done by muslims in the curryland, because they have higher T and better/DOM looks than soft and skinny-fat vegetarian brahmin with manboobs, muslims also can play thug game.

Vegetarian brahmin twinks:
maa-82886-indian-brahmin-children-in-vedic-school-kumbakonam-tamil-CE7487.jpg

Muslim thugs:
4ErRQof.jpg

Last edited:
My faith in humanity took a nut shot....That is appalling. I hope the guy lives and the law prosecutes as many of the perpetrators as possible.

Wow, just wow.
Most interesting part is that these men are ruthless killers (those pics are their mugshots leaked from the police station) and many brahmin girls will still ride their dicks like crazy.

Why do Indian guys get so worked up wtf. They mobilize and dish out mob justice more then any other place. Typical curries day consists of street shitting for 6 hours, stemcelling for 10 hours and then mob raping/attacking for the last 8.

Well that escalated quickly
RtM17Gj

My faith in humanity took a nut shot....That is appalling. I hope the guy lives and the law prosecutes as many of the perpetrators as possible.
:soy:

The guy on the left can't stay incel even if he wants to, he looks like a tyrone model. No wonder brahmin girls would want to ride his dick, even if he is a muslim (assuming they are considered as lower than untouchable caste, if I am right).

What is Muslims social status in India?

I just pray my country stays clear of curries.

Difference between Pakistan/Muslim India and India proper from the Western perspective

Pakistan = Danger, terrorism, warfare, Islamism, etc. Westerners in India are military-men, spies, agents, hit-squads, etc
India = Vegetarianism, Yoga, Hinduism, Buddhism and Hippy bullshit. Westerners in India are tourists, backpackers, young yoga practicing women, etc.

Pakistan is FEARED, India is treated like a quaint peculiarity.

Yea most promiscous shagging are done by muslims in the curryland, because they have higher T and better/DOM looks than soft and skinny-fat vegetarian brahmin with manboobs, muslims also can play thug game.

Vegetarian brahmin twinks:
maa-82886-indian-brahmin-children-in-vedic-school-kumbakonam-tamil-CE7487.jpg

Muslim thugs:
4ErRQof.jpg

It's over for hinducels, muslim bulls are taking their women.

Lol.what a shithole. Ascend means you get fucked being incel means you get fucked as well.

Better streetshitmax to cope.

Looks hopeless place. But how in North East?

Status
Not open for further replies.