Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Indian men have ruined nude beaches"

Acorn

Acorn

ᛟ Omnilone ᛟ
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadaMassImmigration/comments/1czqy7g/groups_of_indian_men_have_ruined_the_nude_beach/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Now my girlfriend doesn't even want to go anymore, because the last time we went there were large groups of indian men, fully clothed in jeans and sweathers and shoes, just sitting around staring and ogling at women.

Not even just staring, many of them would either film or go up and hit on women that were alone and naked.
>Cuckitor allows his gf to roam around in nude beaches
>Then gets pissed that horny men who've probably never seen a naked foid irl are staring at her:feelsclown:

to go to the beach specifically to ogle and make people uncomfortable/take pictures and not participate in the culture by being nude yourself is disgusting.
Lets not pretend like if those curry men participated in the culture and roamed around butt naked they wouldn't pepper spray them and accuse of them sexually harassing the foids just by existing

Attachments

• 1716748658127.png
    1716748658127.png
    602.7 KB · Views: 143
:feelskek:

based

@Grim_Reaper imagine the creepshots you could take there

With the recent wave of curroid migration, they need to shut down all these beaches ASAP lest they want mass rapes

Brah I doubt curry men would've raped.
Also what kind of cuckery is nude beaches

Are curries actually like this? I have some indian neighbours and I've never had any problems with them. I know gypsies are originally from north India and they're utterly subhuman but the average indian can't be like gypsies right?

Lets not pretend like if those curry men participated in the culture and roamed around butt naked they wouldn't pepper spray them and accuse of them sexually harassing the foids just by existing
Participating in the culture is cope is your are sub 5

Saying this as a rice man .

Rice men have done what not to assimilate but people simply didn't like them

Meanwhile niggers do the exact opposite and somehow cucks accept them

someone posted a video a while back of an indian dude jerking off to two foids in the beach kek

"It's a good place to shit... The ocean is giant bidet!"

Damn let me find me a nude beach, I’ve never even seen a woman naked irl before.

hope the pajeets rape his gf

someone posted a video a while back of an indian dude jerking off to two foids in the beach kek

That’s not even the worst one; they can’t even behave themselves around FULLY CLOTHED foids. There are videos of curries fapping on trains and pictures of a curry fapping on a plane. :feelskek: :feelsrope:

The idea that you could import zero-inhib, sexually starved Poojabi and Haryanvi niggas into a majority-white, trust-based society with “liberated” foids is beyond retarded. The sight of a fully clothed pajeeta’s ankle is enough to make them go (r)apeshit, imagine what’s going through their heads upon their first in-person sight of a slutty nude white foid

"It's a good place to shit... The ocean is giant bidet!"
They actually have been shitting on Canadian beaches…
1716070985692-png.1162449

Rice men have done what not to assimilate but people simply didn't like them

Meanwhile niggers do the exact opposite and somehow cucks accept them
A nig can walk around a nude beach in the West penetrating foids with his BBC and no one will say a thing

Foid logic: Want to go to a public space (beach) naked but don't get stared at. Then why do you go naked to a beach in the first place? Stupid attention seeking whore. I guess it would have been no problem if hot Chads were starring at her

Are curries actually like this? I have some indian neighbours and I've never had any problems with them. I know gypsies are originally from north India and they're utterly subhuman but the average indian can't be like gypsies right?
Depends. American curries, for instance, used to be a “model minority” because immigrants from South Asia were effectively preselected for IQ and temperament. The average South Asian is much different, and honestly not too far away from a nig in terms of these factors (curroids from the gangetic region like Bihar, Jharkhand, etc. honestly may be worse than nigs)

Like whites=cucks
Unfortunately true. Even Eastern Europeans are like this because tiktok made nigculture mainstream across the globe

Foid logic: Want to go to a public space (beach) naked but don't get stared at. Then why do you go naked to a beach in the first place? Stupid attention seeking whore. I guess it would have been no problem if hot Chads were starring at her

I left a reply in the comments. I am a major white nationalist, but in this instance, I am glad the indians were there. She should be imprisoned for being such a whore, and op should be executed for being a cuck.

The foids who go to nude beaches are probably all old and ugly lol.

Like what? Normal and non-cucked? Yes, they are.

Indians truly are the most low inhib ethnicity

No one on earth more confident and low inhib than an indian man; all that confidences doesn't mean shit though, since they don't want them.
You keep on trucking you aryan gods.

I left a reply in the comments. I am a major white nationalist, but in this instance, I am glad the indians were there. She should be imprisoned for being such a whore, and op should be executed for being a cuck.
Bro if there are nude beaches ofcourse people will have sexual desires by seeing other people .
Whites are extremely good and virtue signalling and hiding and even they aren't they won't be judged

Pretty low IQ and primitive of the Indians but what the fuck did they expect going to a nude beach. Obviously people are gonna stare, they just didn't like the type of people who were staring. If chad white guys stared they wouldn't care

Those North niggers are literally have the most primitive subhuman languages and people and they have the audacity to drag us South Indian to their level.

We would become the most prosperous country just by nuking all of the cow belt
Yes, North Indian cow belt niggers are WAY WAY worse than this. Your neighbors must have been South or East Indians

That’s not even the worst one; they can’t even behave themselves around FULLY CLOTHED foids. There are videos of curries fapping on trains and pictures of a curry fapping on a plane. :feelskek: :feelsrope:

The idea that you could import zero-inhib, sexually starved Poojabi and Haryanvi niggas into a majority-white, trust-based society with “liberated” foids is beyond retarded. The sight of a fully clothed pajeeta’s ankle is enough to make them go (r)apeshit, imagine what’s going through their heads upon their first in-person sight of a slutty nude white foid
They lack any civic sense. They aren't even human

Depends. American curries, for instance, used to be a “model minority”
We Telugus aren't now? We are still the richest and most educated group there right?
Pretty low IQ and primitive of the Indians
*North Indian niggers

@jeetcel @curryboy420

Soon they will reintroduce segregation by banning currycels from beaches altogether

Those North niggers are literally have the most primitive subhuman languages and people and they have the audacity to drag us South Indian to their level.

We would become the most prosperous country just by nuking all of the cow belt
They don’t try to “drag us to their level”, they actually pretend they’re superior to us ‘cause of “muh Aryan:feelstastyman:
They lack any civic sense. They aren't even human

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

We Telugus aren't now? We are still the richest and most educated group there right?
Telugus in the West are mostly successful, the reason South Asians’ “model minority” reputation is going down the shitter is ‘cause of donkey flighting Poojabis and Haryanvis

Gotta be stealthful about these things in Western Society. Foreign folk don't get it and act kind of stupid. It will only work to close these places down. Good job, you third-world lesser races!

Like whites=cucks
Indians truly are the most low inhib ethnicity

Canadians finally turning against Indians has been on the fringes of my awareness for a couple weeks. These days my usual reaction to misfortune is that people mostly get what they deserve. They hated East Asians; now they get Indians instead.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadaMassImmigration/comments/1d1g4ts/what_about_east_asian_immigrants/l5vsa4h/

Its a nude beach full of hot naked bitches expected not to get ogled at would be impossible curry's are fucking based :feelskek:

Canadians finally turning against Indians has been on the fringes of my awareness for a couple weeks. These days my usual reaction to misfortune is that people mostly get what they deserve. They hated East Asians; now they get Indians instead.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadaMassImmigration/comments/1d1g4ts/what_about_east_asian_immigrants/l5vsa4h/

Did the Chinese all leave or something?

But yeah, East Asians are by any standard the best immigrants you're going to get and whites still hate them. Shows you that it's not all about crime rates and low IQ. Whites just hate Asian male faces, they make them puke. Racism is just another form of lookism after all.

That's why no matter how much Asians cuck themselves they'll never be able to integrate into white society.

Depends. American curries, for instance, used to be a “model minority” because immigrants from South Asia were effectively preselected for IQ and temperament. The average South Asian is much different, and honestly not too far away from a nig in terms of these factors (curroids from the gangetic region like Bihar, Jharkhand, etc. honestly may be worse than nigs)
How are they worse lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back