Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Indian men arrange for white tourists to impregnate their wives for lighter skinned children

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★★
I first heard of this from r/braincels last year of a phenomenon of indian men and women seeking out white tourists to impregnate indian wives so they'd have children with lighter skin. I remember finding the original forum post that was mentioned by the braincels user where the person first heard of this shit. I think I bookmarked it but I don't have the motivation to look for it right now. Does anyone from r/braincels remember this?

it's probably bullshit. some curries are Cucked but not to this degree. @Legendarywristcel thoughts?

I'm from Braincels, Foggy idea remembering someone who posted about wealthy Hindu women having impregnating parties that Chad's would come in and literally knock them up. Not much proof other than some anecdotal stories from Cuckedit tho

it's probably bullshit. some curries are Cucked but not to this degree. @Legendarywristcel thoughts?

Its probably quite common among upper class curry foids. They call these breeding parties. But quite rare overall. Noone wants to fuck ugly curry foids, so sexual tourism isnt a thing in curryland compared to SEA.

Its probably quite common among upper class curry foids. They call these breeding parties. But quite rare overall. Noone wants to fuck ugly curry foids, so sexual tourism isnt a thing in curryland compared to SEA.
I could def see some of the degenerate rich curry foids doing this. but don't believe that curry husband's so cucked to let this happen as of now. maybe in another 10-20 years curryland will follow west in this

I could def see some of the degenerate rich curry foids doing this. but don't believe that curry husband's so cucked to let this happen as of now. maybe in another 10-20 years curryland will follow west in this

Rich husbands are too busy with their businesses to even notice whats going on with their ugly curry wives. Ive personally come across some of these hags and they are absolutely grotesque and detestable.