Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Indian men are the most desired group of men in the UK

>listening to the words of redscarepod

What a load of horse shit jfl

tfw not curry

JBC ban curry fakecels

What a load of horse shit jfl
How can you deny this? Curries mog all :chad:

rrhtq74skj6b1.png

how are there beaners in the uk? :waitwhat:

Curry pill strikes again

61c35675ac6b7.jpeg

they are using the magickal powers of semen retention

The indian men they mean:

we-grind-the-best-coffee.jpg

Most indians are subhuman they are not considered human by women

Sadhu chicken

are Aghoris the kings of low-inhib maxx?
>have s*x with menstruating prostitutes
>live naked, eat rotting human corpses, festering shit, rotten trash
>legally allowed to smoke weed 24\7
>theyre legally dead, all saddhus are issued a death certificate by indian goverment

Most people on dating apps are looking at partners for attractiveness, first and foremost. I would say compatibility would even come before ethnicity as well. What everyone wants to know is which ethnicities are more likely to get matches.

What percent of men are even matched with purely for their ethnicity? Anyways, this is most likely because of people seeking arranged marriages.

Curry field trip to UK when

Are there any British currycels on this site? I can't think of single one

Just be curry!!!

Retarded uni poll. Not representative of the overall population. Probably doesn't take in to account actual people over 25 and only used dating app data (used for desperate normie hook ups)

This poll feels like it was done by an American.

Latinas only exist on uni towns and typically go back home to their rich parents after its over as tradcath girls after bouncing on black and white cock for 4-5 years. Very few stay.

Indian men are more favoured by FAT white women (the majority of British women) who can't get white men yet still want the features of a white man with less effort to get him (Indian subcontinent fellas) only light skin Indians get the most attention, Dravidians stay sad at home with mommy and daddy while he tries to become a doctor in a subpar education system.

Men racemix more because it's in our blood.

"The taste of their food and the faces of their women made British men the best sailors in the world!"

Are there any British currycels on this site? I can't think of single one
Muslim pakimoggers in the UK are too busy slaying stacies while hindoo currycels rot on incel forums :blackpill:

Least retarded commie

JFL even the soydditors in the comments know this is pure bs

@reptiles17

They are right pajeets are subhuman but it never began for a single 1 of them I mean there smv is curry tier from the moment there sperm hit there mom's womb it was all over in the womb

You know it’s over when even those cucks say it’s over. :feelskek:

It is the most subhuman race out there yet it breeds like rabbits I mean I want to go er on the entire pajeet race

It is the most subhuman race out there yet it breeds like rabbits
That’s purely because of the amount of forced breeding they had to induce upon women otherwise they’d have gone extinct decades ago. Not letting women be selective results in a realm of subhumanity. This is why I will never breed even if I could. Let the subhuman genes just fucking die already.

Idk bout the title but it is so obvious that if someone is ethnic on a dating app, they will surely not going to be looking for potential partners of the same ethnicity.

That’s purely because of the amount of forced breeding they had to induce upon women otherwise they’d have gone extinct decades ago. Not letting women be selective results in a realm of subhumanity. This is why I will never breed even if I could. Let the subhuman genes just fucking die already.

Well yeah I agree oviously but what infuriates me is the ugly whores who are breeding and even worse so how the government doesn't go full eugenicss already how much more suffering has to happen

View attachment 779259
are Aghoris the kings of low-inhib maxx?
>have s*x with menstruating prostitutes
>live naked, eat rotting human corpses, festering shit, rotten trash
>legally allowed to smoke weed 24\7
>theyre legally dead, all saddhus are issued a death certificate by indian goverment
diogenes of sinope and GG allin still hold that title.