Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Indian man fans

J

Justice

Veteran
I don't understand why these women would line up in big queues for this guy but life fuel for Indians never the less. Also are these girls latinos? Every indian incel needs to aim to be a rapper from birth.

190314-nav-getty.jpg

He's Punjabi aka Aryan, what do you expect ?

He's statusmaxxxxed

Over for anyone that isn't statusmaxxed or attractive

He ugly AF though. @BraincelsRefugee @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel @ryhan @curryZoomercoomer @Subhuman Currycel do you guys mogg him?

Easy, curries are slayers

He ugly AF though. @BraincelsRefugee @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel @ryhan @curryZoomercoomer @Subhuman Currycel do you guys mogg him?
he mogs me in status + hairline + skin. but my face is leaner than his. we are around the same height

Just Be Curry denier needs to be banned on the spot.

Doesn't mog me bone wise but since hes fair skinned and got hair he mogs me.

bruh I do not mog only height wise and he's a dark triad thugmaxxer and status maxxed

Yes i mog him but not that it matters tbh.

He’s a rapper

Wtf he sure as hell don't look Punjabi, looks like stock north Indian from UP or Bihar. He's not lightskinned, he's not jacked, and his facial bones make it pretty impossible to dark triad max. I call bullshit on this

Wtf he sure as hell don't look Punjabi, looks like stock north Indian from UP or Bihar. He's not lightskinned, he's not jacked, and his facial bones make it pretty impossible to dark triad max. I call bullshit on this
It says he's Punjabi on Google.

Dt 131216 cherry picking fruit 250x188

Just become a famous rapper and music producer bro!