Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indian = incel

Curry is just a synonym for incel

Redditors are excellent example of sheeps. Theyre strongly against racism and any form of discrimination, but when given the green light to hate Indians and Incels, its a OK. Fucking braindead racist shitheads.

They had a vision

'HEY GUYS LOOK AT WHAT THESE INCELS ARE UP TO NOW *it has nothing to do with incels and is just an ordinary indian film*'

"its racism except if its for indians" - :foidSoy:

'HEY GUYS LOOK AT WHAT THESE INCELS ARE UP TO NOW *it has nothing to do with incels and is just an ordinary indian film*'
I see people there post things that have NOTHING to do with incels like misogynistic chads and rude messages they get that aren't even from incels

this is literally a femoid fantasy
>I got raped by rich chad teehee
>look how I conquer this bad boy and his super rich family

I see people there post things that have NOTHING to do with incels like misogynistic chads and rude messages they get that aren't even from incels
ikr, ITcels have no clue what inceldom is

that said, calling the whole indian film industry 'incel' is basically just anti-indian racism. 'hey look at your population exploding in the 90's while feminism drops our fertility rate to nothing! ha INCELS'

ikr, ITcels have no clue what inceldom is

that said, calling the whole indian film industry 'incel' is basically just anti-indian racism. 'hey look at your population exploding in the 90's while feminism drops our fertility rate to nothing! ha INCELS'
Someone should post the plot for 50 shades of grey there with the title "Hollywood in the 2010s YIKES" :feelskek:

Someone should post the plot for 50 shades of grey there with the title "Hollywood in the 2010s YIKES" :feelskek:
'FUCKING FOID INCELS!!!!!1!'

true tho, how many 'incel' stories are made up by foids? like, all of these foid books glorifying rape, abuse, etc., would probably be branded 'incel' by IT

maybe foids were the real incels all along?