Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Indian hindu girl Islani gangraped by her muslim bf Tajuddin and his four friends

A

atrangi25

Recruit
★★★
On May 28, a Hyderabad teen was allegedly gangraped inside a Mercedes car by 5 boys she met at a pub in the Jubilee Hills area.

A police case has been registered against five school boys, studying in Class 11 and 12. The matter came to light after the minor girl's father submitted a complaint with the police regarding the incident.

The case was registered under Sections 354 and 323 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) and Section 9 read with 10 of the POCSO Act.

According to a report by NDTV, All 5 accused are Class 11 and 12 students and belong to "politically influential" families.

An MLA's son is believed to be part of the group, but the police say he got off the car before the assault and ran away. 17-year-old victim had gone to a pub with a friend, who reportedly left early.

After which the victim befriended a boy and at about 5.30 pm she was left with him and his friends in a car.

They had allegedly promised to drop her home. The group went to a pastry shop before the assault.

Later, they parked the Mercedes car in the Jubilee Hills area and took turns on her while others stood guard.

Here you can see Islani wearing a mini skirt going inside the mercedez benz with Tajuddin, Umar and their three friends.

The press is trying to hide the relationship between Islani and Tajuddin to free him.
Abc8inuo hyderabad gangrape girl and accused outside pub cctv 650 650x400 03 June 22

Lmao foids who go to clubs and pubs to whore around deserve this

Was she a whore or his gf? If she’s his gf that guy is turbo cuck to let other dudes rape her

Was she a whore or his gf? If she’s his gf that guy is turbo cuck to let other dudes rape her
she is a hindu foid as he is muslim it is his duty to share war booty among comrades.

she is nothing but a pussy meat to Tajuddin.

And they're all fat skanks:feelspuke: and im leanmaxxed and rot all tye time
unless you clear upsc you will get no pussy.

Even if you clear upsc you will get a used pussy.

no good option available for you.

unless you clear upsc you will get no pussy.

Even if you clear upsc you will get a used pussy.

no good option available for you.
But I'll be a double degree graduate in the next two years with a 25+LPA job:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Good that bitch deserves this, my only quibble is why didn't they kill her and made MMS?? They should have killed that vile stinky dirty filthy hindu dindu toilet. These toilets deserve to get gang raped publicly and humiliated.
Also this incident is a very tight slap on the face of filthy dravidian detractors who always criticize Delhiites and North Indians for rape and all the crimes against foids.
Most of the news appertain to rape and crime against foids are coming from South nowadays, so shall we also start calling those blackies rapist just like they call us Delhiites rapists and hooligans??:lul:

Good that bitch deserves this, my only quibble is why didn't they kill her and made MMS??
pretty sure they did and haven’t released it yet. From the modus operandi it seems like this is not their first time gangraping hindu foids.

Good that bitch deserves this, my only quibble is why didn't they kill her and made MMS?? They should have killed that vile stinky dirty filthy hindu dindu toilet. These toilets deserve to get gang raped publicly and humiliated.
Also this incident is a very tight slap on the face of filthy dravidian detractors who always criticize Delhiites and North Indians for rape and all the crimes against foids.
Most of the news appertain to rape and crime against foids are coming from South nowadays, so shall we also start calling those blackies rapist just like they call us Delhiites rapists and hooligans??:lul:
also saw this post on reddit. Hindu cucks are blaming the pub for this. They are pure cucks and not even openly stating the name of the perpetrators.

No wonder their foids go for muslim men. Vegetarianism fucked them physically and mentally.

also saw this post on reddit. Hindu cucks are blaming the pub for this. They are pure cucks and not even openly stating the name of the perpetrators.

No wonder their foids go for muslim men. Vegetarianism fucked them physically and mentally.
Not all Hindoos are vegetarians.
But, yeah these Hindutva nationalists are the biggest cucks and manginas I have seen so far. They always blame muslims for consequences rather than questioning their own foids for going out with muslims.

They always blame muslims for consequences rather than questioning their own foids for going out with muslims.
also they get wet dreams about "Akhand Bharat". however what most likely will happen is Ghazwa e Hind.

also they get wet dreams about "Akhand Bharat". however what most likely will happen is Ghazwa e Hind.
India would have been a lot better if it was muslim.

This father is cucked he should have never allowed the foid to go to club sometime or the other it was bound to happen.

Biharis should be killed no exception

Not all Hindoos are vegetarians.
But, yeah these Hindutva nationalists are the biggest cucks and manginas I have seen so far. They always blame muslims for consequences rather than questioning their own foids for going out with muslims.
Thanks to woke liberal communism propaganda who allow women to slut around

Simply bombing bihar and those dravidian nigger states will make Indian SMV skyrocket
Persians should invade us again and cousin fucking in south india should be eradicated thats how indian gene pool is going to be fixed no other options

If she was just being a hoe for them Chads, she deserved it. Media will take this as a chance to hate on Muslims etc The girl might not have even been raped, just fucked but her father probably didn't like it

Based af. Although I think Bihar should be just removed from the country and given to Nepal or some shit, they're the niggers of India, even Persians cleansing their genetics isn't enough since Biharis have low IQ they'll just have better phenotypes with the same dumb brain.
Bihar is the least educated state in curryland they should be nuked asap
1280px 2011 Census India literacy distribution map by states and union territories

you from delhi ?:feelswhere:

If she was just being a hoe for them Chads, she deserved it. Media will take this as a chance to hate on Muslims etc The girl might not have even been raped, just fucked but her father probably didn't like it
she got train ran on her, father probably found thick semen while sniffing her panties as his daily ritual

Last edited:
After which the victim befriended a boy and at about 5.30 pm she was left with him and his friends in a car.
Those personality detectors failed yet again:feelshaha:.

Pic of islani,s boyfriend Tajuddin and you can see he looks better than average curry
Vl4l3zr4ki391

yup we often beat the shit out them and raid their ghettos. They are subhuman.
We do this in Maharashtra as well even the police themselves :feelsaww::feelsohh:

this is how the media is portraying the story. She knew the perpetrator and was allegedly in a relationship with Tajuddin.
I'm sure that after 1-3 months she will post on IT blaming incels on their "toxicity".Women avoid blaming the men they are physically attracted to or act like they have no personal agency.

Lol not my problem

Biharis should be killed no exception
Indeed, they are worst especially the low caste one. You might won't believe but I height mog almost 90% bihari labours here even the foids tend to mog them:lul::lul:
Nigga bihari are a master race:dab:
Master race
Images   2022 06 04T151240014
Images 68

Simply bombing bihar and those dravidian nigger states will make Indian SMV skyrocket
Images 87

Persians should invade us again and cousin fucking in south india should be eradicated thats how indian gene pool is going to be fixed no other options
Afghans, Iranians and Turks should invade whole south Asia and ameliorate our genes.
she got train ran on her, father probably found thick semen while sniffing her panties as his daily ritual
:lul::lul:
Pic of islani,s boyfriend Tajuddin and you can see he looks better than average curry
View attachment 621526
He looks good for average Dravidian curry.

light skin mogger

she is a hindu foid as he is muslim it is his duty to share war booty among comrades.

she is nothing but a pussy meat to Tajuddin.
Is there any more pics of the foid? She looks hot

Is there any more pics of the foid? She looks hot
nope not available, her pic won't be published to ensure she can get arranged marriagemax to a cuck hindu guy later. If her pic is leaked i will post it here.

There is an instagram video of her making out with her bf. As soon as i get it i will post it here.