Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indian guy excited about moving to the west to attract white girls...

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
nidxhbkcajr21.png

This guy is in for a rude awakening.

Biggest coper ever. He can be happy if he doenst get in prison for sexually harassing a foid teehee

He'll soon be posting here

Has to be some kind of joke or LARP, no way

"tanned" lmao nice cope, the tanned type are the mexican mestizos, 70% white european 30% native, Chadriguez

indians are shit color

Oh, ironically, he has no idea how further his education will go.

is this what trolling looks like in 2019

Maybe will succeed in betabuxing. So much work for getting piece of shit

It's over for him he thinks all white chicks will want to fuck him.

How curries think dating works:

Lol curries think white bobs and vagene grow on the fields they fertilize once a day during their squatting.

Has to be some kind of joke or LARP, no way
High-caste Indians can probably get any woman they'd like in their homelands so he thinks it will be the same in a western country.

Hope he doesnt rope and waste his engineering degree. white wifey with blue eyes.... even a landwhale thinks twice about going on a date with a curry :feelskek:

Maybe he will do it for real

He is in for a surprise.

Why are curries so delusional?

The fact that he wants to chase white foids as a curry makes him deserving of inceldom, same goes for every ethniccel who would ever attempt to get a white girl post blackpill.

Tanned=light skinned castizos
Dark=bad boy ghetto thugs

I dont think that is a LARP at all. People are just this delusional, especially curries.

Poor fella is headed for rope city on a one-way ticket.

Hope he doesnt rope and waste his engineering degree. white wifey with blue eyes.... even a landwhale thinks twice about going on a date with a curry :feelskek:
JFL if you think a landwhale would even think about going on a date with a curry

JFL if you think a landwhale would even think about going on a date with a curry
There is this blonde tall accounting professor at my Uni who is married to a curry.... I know it doesnt reflect all but they do have a minimal (0.0001% or less) chance.

There is this blonde tall accounting professor at my Uni who is married to a curry.... I know it doesnt reflect all but they do have a minimal (0.0001% or less) chance.
Rate her out of 10

Rate her out of 10
Shes in her 40's. Idk what she looked like in her prime, but because shes tall and blonde, she cant go that wrong. Prob 7/10? wears glasses. :feelsthink:. FYI, her last name is Parmar which is curry origin. Lifefuel for currycels?

I knew a curry guy at college who was dating a blonde white girl. She was an ugly-ass 3/10 but MUH BLONDE.

White woman worship is getting out of hand tbh

I knew a curry guy at college who was dating a blonde white girl. She was an ugly-ass 3/10 but MUH BLONDE.

White woman worship is getting out of hand tbh
Blonde hair is really overrated tbh.