Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indian guy doesn't want to pay crackhead hooker for a blowjob

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

Mr Singh is based tbh :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: How he threatens to hit her with the stick and curses in his own language. "I want muh moneeeeh! He only gave me 2 pounds!"

Funny as duck

The absolute state of Bongland :feelskek:

You can also see how the foid pretends that the curry hit her, to take legal advantage because she's a foid and can sue him. But she looks so stupid and fake that stops soon :lul:

Based punjabi

You can also see how the foid pretends that the curry hit her, to take legal advantage because she's a foid and can sue him. But she looks so stupid and fake that stops soon :lul:

Mr Singh is based tbh :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: How he threatens to hit her with the stick and curses in his own language. "I want muh moneeeeh! He only gave me 2 pounds!"

Lmao she looks and sounds disgusting

Based Curry

Jesus Christ lol, is that the Golum from the Lord of the Rings?

Just Be Curry

That's why you always ask for the money first, ydb.

I wouldn't even touch her with a stick.

She sounds like a mother of 5 damn hore

Two pounds? that's too much money for a blow job with a raggedy whore like that.

Wtf, I legit thought it was in curryland or africa, England looks really depressing to live in.