Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian Girl had bf at age 12 and fucked 50 guys

i thought you were gonna say she fucked 50 dudes by age 12

sadly some chicks are like that

Bet she hates manlets

I don't think she is virtue signalling. I've seen plenty of currywhores on Tinder and even in Canada who were Chadpreet worshipers.

I don't think she is virtue signalling. I've seen plenty of currywhores on Tinder and even in Canada who were Chadpreet worshipers.
We know for sure normie curries aren't getting anywhere near her hole.

yep. All the currywhores I've seen here had Chadpreet boyfriends, only seen 2 or 3 currywhores with white boyfriends. And every single normie curry was incel af.

yep. All the currywhores I've seen here had Chadpreet boyfriends, only seen 2 or 3 currywhores with white boyfriends. And every single normie curry was incel af.

Are there enough chadpreets to go around or are the currywhores sharing?

I love it how she mentions looks before she mentions personality in terms of what she wants.
I hope she gives the next chad the STD she got from the previous chad.

What the fuck is up with holes saying "just be nice"?? Seriously?

she reminds me of Sol Pais
she got baited by FBI posing as Chads and murdered by governor

Well will you look at the skin bleaching going on there, wipe it off & she gets more brown.

She has an india British accent, being the teen she is, most likely in the UK. She is nowhere near that currycock.

If Islamic she'd be killed for honour or the bf crippled for getting with one of theirs.

Islam is based beyond reckoning
UK is cuck Island, a couple of fathers knew their young daughters were at a house getting groomed by Pakis & were gonna go in & get them, the police were outside stating if they went in to get their daughter's they'd be arrested, government covers up all the grooming shit & anyone against all this doesn't just have the Islamic community to deal with (who get on their phones double time & within' minutes have a militia there) but also the fucking police acting as a shield for Islam.