Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indian Cow Poop Festival

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

Imagine coming into existence (without your consent) and being born curry, the most inferior race (even lower than niggers, and thats saying something!). If reincarnation exists, i must have really sinned in my past life to be cursed enough to be born into this subhuman race.

7S_ltP8U88KLtzLkdX9kSdZwRZcwjKh_qdKkVooKclshlv30UQFz-ewvTdIkKbTdkfmS4qgFVCeguXBTIVcP_D8Aq4H6r33Pc5p3Cq037p67dxXM-E_VdP4iO_tnAh-sN45NiiILehR9pWZUZdaJtjD4peZWDCxGhZl98IKTvSNSqOMtTr0tOiizonE84y8WeodNswFJZ2p5POjK9TSyAH0c-GtA-Clm-OSQDkukeeFs9feJP1y1MLa4YLndEeZcfKKHQLxnt1XqJO8VCch_wHMLTsAHZrocWBesk5nVR7SCvNDWF3maoq0LWWc2pb9v3RDMN_7IJqAmjGZnHo7pnhJQ6VbICuU6wf4FyFAIx8iRuiRkv_JzGHK-QY28Aka1fO0qTAJA5l4rL1sHMwy_eqHTYcJcihHVpQvX0r6RslDNVqudame7f5Ozad9xubqYMvY612AcOyxcuvm-QVlr3zoWVOQpTWMOMjf_o9VMzXEqNJ5Tx6zzmTubyY7Ilkm1QjUwuy5tss9Q6VtX6eS48BAaMeASluJ7lzNAy6czZSnWDGeKbQbC2hvVo5rmu8FcN-SDRX08p89xgYzJanYZvKKAbhHQUqdYki4FBPD6DZYjQslGylTpScrB44lHnz9IR_o039OsegKZfGwfwN1HVpBbulWkgd9-QDFeq0ybSK9ViuMBQMTtaJU=w567-h378-no

JFL at least their shit environment has given them an overpowered immune system, coronachan has nothing over curries.

Gives a whole new meaning to the word shitskin

Gives a whole new meaning to the word shitskin

:feelskek::feelskek:

India should get nuked. But before that, all of the cows should be exported to other countries so that good beef wont be wasted. JFL even the indian cows have more value than indian humans

JFL at least their shit environment has given them an overpowered immune system, coronachan has nothing over curries.

thats bad. I wish corona virus wiped out curries from this world. These subhumans dont deserve to reproduce and create more living beings for whom the only thing that awaits is life-long suffering.

India is blessed

(even lower than niggers, and thats saying something!).

We get a terrible rep from being enslaved and then being violent!

BUT

we’ve made up for all that in the cool department!

Of course your lower than us you guys literally EAT SHIT!!:lul:

And Fuck Rices too just because I feel like saying it
:feelskek:

India should be nuked

is anything in India NOT covered in shit

is anything in India NOT covered in shit
Yes. The mountain area is good. But it has more Chinese looking Indians than the shitskin type. Not coincidence imo

India should get nuked. But before that, all of the cows should be exported to other countries so that good beef wont be wasted. JFL even the indian cows have more value than indian humans

Are you a paki buddy boyo? You sound like a paki tbh ngl.

Pakis are curries. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Are you a paki buddy boyo? You sound like a paki tbh ngl.

Pakis are curries. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Im Bengali. At the end of the day, we are all curries. But Hindus (Indians) are more subhuman than their Muslim Counterparts (Bengalis and Pakis), because its Shitskin hindus (literally) who partake in these subhuman activities.

Why do weird strange diseases come from these countries? Like treeman, frogboy, reptileman, etc? Is it because of shit like this?

Im Bengali. At the end of the day, we are all curries. But Hindus (Indians) are more subhuman than their Muslim Counterparts (Bengalis and Pakis), because its Shitskin hindus (literally) who partake in these subhuman activities.

Bongos are the worst among curries buddy boyo (I'm a bongo and a muslim too), we even get mogged by other curries.

Hinduism is just a religion, not a race. You are coping too hard brocel, mellow it down.

If a chad bathes in cow piss three times a day, he will still be able to get laid. There is no such thing called "subhuman activities".

It all depends on who is partaking in the activity.

If a 5'2" ugly ass curry nerd receives a Nobel prize, that's a subhuman activity.

But if a 6'3" tall white chad eats cow shit, then that's a "cool", "quirky" and "avant-garde" activity.

They don't call 'em poojets for 'nothin. These are the people that take most of your programming jobs for 2 dollars/hour ,think about it when you look for a job and don't get hired.

Last edited:
Bongos are the worst among curries buddy boyo (I'm a bongo and a muslim too), we even get mogged by other curries.

Hinduism is just a religion, not a race. You are coping too hard brocel, mellow it down.

If a chad bathes in cow piss three times a day, he will still be able to get laid. There is no such thing called "subhuman activities".

If a 5'2" ugly ass curry nerd receives a Nobel prize, that's a subhuman activity.

But if a 6'3" tall white chad eats cow shit, then that's a "cool", "quirky" and "avant-garde" activity.

lol bro you sometimes over-exaggerate to prove your point. The blackpill is correct in the fact that looks are the primary basis for sexual attraction, but your actions/behaviour definitely impact your level of attractiveness in the eyes of foids.

Curries are already at the very bottom on the SMV spectrum (because of their subhuman genetics), but their weird and disgusting proclivities coupled with the fact that their countries are third-world developing shitholes, certainly dont help their cause.

Let me give you an example to illustrate my point. Asians are objectively genetically inferior to curries (in all facets except IQ). Asians are shorter than curries, asians have more feminine/neotonous facial structure than curries, asian males have less testosterone than curry males (hence most asian males cant grow facial hair), asian males have smaller penises then curries etc.

But despite all of this, asians have more SMV than curries. Why? because their countries are more developed (think of cities like Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Macau etc.). Also, asians don't do disgusting shit like curries do.

Last edited:
They are coping strong

What the fuck

Jfl at you believing that every single curry does this. You love generalising don't you.

Ofcourse it's another self hating curry. Who else could it be?

India is based, ngl.

This is why curries are immune to coronavirus. JFL @ not cow shitmaxxing.

High IQ. Although a Chad eating shit would probably be interpreted as “crazy” and “mental” in the ‘Jackass’ mould rather than “avant-garde” or “cool” imo.

It's so fucking over for currycels.

but your actions/behaviour definitely impact your level of attractiveness in the eyes of foids.

No. That's called "muh personality". There is no such thing. It's a meme.
If one foid does not like your actions/behavior, there will always be some other foid who will like it or at least will just ignore it (if you are a chad of course).

But despite all of this, asians have more SMV than curries. Why? because their countries are more developed (think of cities like Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Macau etc.). Also, asians don't do disgusting shit like curries do.

No. You are confusing SMV (sexual market value) with "respect from general population". Asians are more respected by the general population, because of their good qualities. But that does not make a hole wet. Of course, a hole might respect an ugly ass looking balding manlet university professor, but that does not mean she wants to ride his dick. But she will sleep with a 6'3" blonde chad who drives a garbage truck and eats fresh cow shit three table spoons every morning.

But again, that does not mean she will "respect" that shit eating chad on the first fuck, but she will start respecting him as she keeps getting raw-dogged by the chad and slurping his cum every week. This is how a hole's mind works. Their thought process is hugely dictated by the net accumulated moisture on the inner linings of their hole-wall.

You need to swallow the blackpill in a correct way.
High IQ. Although a Chad eating shit would probably be interpreted as “crazy” and “mental” in the ‘Jackass’ mould rather than “avant-garde” or “cool” imo.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

kill them all, show them some mercy

@Zer0/∞ @wereqryan @Transcended Trucel us curries should be shot in the head and put out of our misery, I must have been a mass shooter in my previous life to be born as a curry in this life.

Last edited:
@Zer0/∞ @wereqryan @Transcended Trucel us curries should be shot in the head and put out of our misery, I must have been a mass shooter in my previous life to be born as a curry in this life.
This is proof that democracy doesn't work when you're trying to govern low lifeforms like curries, niggers and spics.
Curries needed a cultural revolution like the Chinese so these stupid retarded traditions would have been destroyed by now. :feelsree: Fuck, we are decades behind due to failing to purge these idiots. It's ogre.

Keep coping, JBC is law.