Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Indian boy goes to Serbia

@Ron.Belgrade Is this legit? :giga:

EQ58lsnXUAA5OhN.jpg

Brutal slavpill
@WorthlessSlavicShit

travel destination added

It's true. Eastern Europe doesn't mind jeets.

Pretty boys serve the female gaze more than the typical male gaze pleasing Chad, had he been taller it'd have been even more

@UnderdevelopedSlav @Sneir

Pretty boys serve the female gaze more than the typical male gaze pleasing Chad, had he been taller it'd have been even more
I want to murder every manlet prettyboy I see.

@MODERATOR @Incel BAN ALL "ETHNIC CELS"
@Mecoja @WacoGoesDown @Gorogorogoro-chan @CroatianManlet2 @Just say NIGGER!

Cope only JBW is law

I think it's because, he is rare good looking jeet. If he was some balding Janitor, they would have called the police

Tall lanklet prettyboys absolutely mog and have harems, harm them and not manlets
Yep but I also see manlet prettyboys with gfs all the time.

I think it's because, he is rare good looking jeet. If he was some balding Janitor, they would have called the police
They clicked some photos with him doesn't mean they wanted to fk him, he could have just asked a group of drunk foids to click photos with him and they'd have swarmed him cos of alcohol, drunk foids are much more friendly and talkative you could see that in those cringe YT vids where they interview foids at 2 am outside a bar

They clicked some photos with him doesn't mean they wanted to fk him, he could have just asked a group of drunk foids to click photos with him and they'd have swarmed him cos of alcohol
@edgelordcel thoughts :feelskek:

They clicked some photos with him doesn't mean they wanted to fk him, he could have just asked a group of drunk foids to click photos with him and they'd have swarmed him cos of alcohol, drunk foids are much more friendly and talkative you could see that in those cringe YT vids where they interview foids at 2 am outside a bar
Yeah, maybe.

Hahaa you fakecel theres millions of proof of just be ethnic in slav cointries and you deny it
Youre a volcel
Cope ethnics are truest cels

Two possibilities:
-He's gay
-Currymaxxing is legit in the Balkans

I will make a poll on this topic one day :bigbrain:

He barely heightmogs the foids, heightcopers on suicide watch once again

He barely heightmogs the foids, heightcopers on suicide watch once again
@WorthlessSlavicShit Are slavic foids less heightist than others?

I don't understand, I thought us currycels are the worst and at the bottom

This world doesn't make sense

Last edited:
@Jason Voorhees

@Jason Voorhees
He is decent looking but nothing special. He has good grooming and style tho. Doesn't look like the stinky unkempt fresh off the boat types. Looks presentable and approachable.

He is decent looking but nothing special. He has good grooming and style tho. Doesn't look like the stinky unkempt fresh off the boat types. Looks presentable and approachable.
He's a MTN and 5'7. No one would take selfies with him, unless he has any other halo. Just be Ethnic proved?

Mogs me, these girls are no older than 15-16 yo.

Serbians breeding with their own race