Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indian Andrew Tate fan

I really do hate being a currycel sometimes (most of the time).

The bald guy, Andrew tits

Surprises me that the foid even talked to the truecel. She mogs like 100x over.

This is just comical.

every Romanian bald guy is Andrew Tate

I really do hate being a currycel sometimes (most of the time).
It's only going to get worse, in large part thanks to these retarded Poojabi subhumans invading the West.

Why does he sound prepubescent?

Why does he sound prepubescent?
The vast majority of pajeets you'll meet have nails-on-chalkboard tier voices. It's because whatever T we get in puberty goes to giving us metric tons of body hair, while none goes towards shit that really matters (body size, vocal cord length, etc.)

every Romanian bald guy is Andrew Tate
Romanian admits his women like to ride BBC

Lmfao, based curry

The vast majority of pajeets you'll meet have nails-on-chalkboard tier voices. It's because whatever T we get in puberty goes to giving us metric tons of body hair, while none goes towards shit that really matters (body size, vocal cord length, etc.)
Hey brocel it's been a while. How have you been lately?

And yes I agree being mediterranean/indian levels of hairy is a death sentence. I suffer from this too

tatebros are retarded

but this guy's fairly based tbh, maybe he has brahmin genes

if he was a true alpha male he would have just called her an ugly whore and left

maybe given her a card for his camwhore business

are self-hating ethnics high IQ?
Most of the time yeah. @wereq for example. Low IQ deathnics are extremely low-inhib and unable to introspect let alone "self-hate".

It's because whatever T we get in puberty goes to giving us metric tons of body hair, while none goes towards shit that really matters (body size, vocal cord length, etc.)
:feelskek:

It's only going to get worse, in large part thanks to these retarded Poojabi subhumans invading the West.
do Indians not realise how uncool and cringe they seem to the whole goddamn world lol

Like pajeets seem to be the most oblivious group of people out of all races

I've spent time with some currycels at university so I've seen the migration pipeline first hand:
- As kids they spend hours rote learning subjects they don't like or even understand in India.
- They take the English language test, but suspiciously some can't even understand the lecturer's instructions.
- They borrow money from relatives to show the Western government they can afford to stay in the West and get a visa.
- They can't afford it once they return the borrowed money, so they illegally work overtime like 60 hours a week (often underpaid and employed by other currycels)
- They are paid in cash, so they ask you to launder their money because their work hours are monitored and tuition fees must be paid from a bank account.
- There's also typically 2 of them per room (sometimes 3 or 4) so they can half rent. Of course they hide this from the landlord.
- Since they were working overtime they don't actually study their course and cheat on exams. If you're in an currycel society at uni, you get messages from Indian agencies that do this for cheap. Alternatively you can use ChatGPT and rephrase.
- General currycel behaviour, like littering outside, standing on the toilet to sh*t :feelskek:, obsession with white women (their advertsfor a visa will typically have a picture of a blonde-haired blue-eyed gigastacy).

Last edited:
Getting rich is not realistic for the vast majority of people.

Now retiring early is do-able if you work hard and educate yourself on economics, finance, and investing.

You'll be poor forever and poorer working 9-5 and not investing towards retirement, real estate, stocks, bonds, other assets etc...

Last edited:
I feel bad for him. I hope this man keeps persevering and he doesn’t not discover the blackpill because he seems like a sensitive young man and he might rope if he does.

@Lonelyus Doxxed