Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Indiacels, Pakicels, Afghancels, GTFIN. (Suicidefuel for Hindutvacels)

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
Geneticspillindopakafg

too many words and numbers

My cousin is tamilian and basically looks iranian meanwhile I have shitskin :feelsrope:

Doesn't affect me. Hard to give af ngl.

Too low IQ to understand. It's over for low iqcels.

Legit just shouldn't exist, honestly pity them so much.

how is this a bad thing? anything is better than curry subhuman genes. european admixture is a good thing jfl
Hindutvacels believe in Indigenous Aryans theory that Aryans were from India and spread to Europe. But genetic evidence proves the opposite. This also ends up proving that a lot of parts of Hinduism come from outside India which contradicts Hindu religious belief that Hinduism started in India.
Brutal debunked pill. If you show this in India in public you will be lynched and get death threats from religious extremists.

I'm pretty sure most believe that there was an aryan invasion in the north.
Nope, most Indians and including the government official line is that Aryans were not from outside India. That is what is taught in Indian schools. Most curries who talk about the Aryan invasion are usually leftist Indians, Pakistanis or curries living outside India. Very few bother to research the actual history because the whole thing is obfuscated by Indian scholars to ensure that word never gets out that the Aryans were invaders in India.

Because if it does, it would be a major blow to the whole narrative that Hindus are indigenous to India.

@ryhan is this true. imo seems bs to me, as your data says otherwise from this

This is what I always thought, do Modicels think differently?
I think that's what most non retarded indians believe. Modicels are indian nationalists, which requires you to be retarded. So yeah, they probably unironically think that.

Hindutvacels believe in Indigenous Aryans theory that Aryans were from India and spread to Europe. But genetic evidence proves the opposite. This also ends up proving that a lot of parts of Hinduism come from outside India which contradicts Hindu religious belief that Hinduism started in India.
Brutal debunked pill. If you show this in India in public you will be lynched and get death threats from religious extremists.
Lol. Isn't all this common knowledge?

How the hell did that happen
My family is brahmin, but my ancestors mixed with tamilians somewhere along the way, my cousin's mom retains some aryan features despite being tamil and my dad and uncle looked less shitskin back in their youth. My mom is average.

I'm pretty sure most believe that there was an aryan invasion in the north.

AFAIK Aryans were originally a steppe people, big and tall chariot riding pastoralists from the Caspian region that brutally conquered most of Europe, Persia and Northern India.

This is well known some chink dna got in and that in general bengalis have a slight chink shift but that's a small shift in general a larger snp score still clusters them near other curry and it also is dependent on the bengali.

Also it is wise to note here the genetic studies he shows doesn't neccarily point to language or culture shift sure genes can from invaders that doesn't mean they started the culture it is useful to note and this is important here there was already a culture before the ait

Last edited:
Nope, most Indians and including the government official line is that Aryans were not from outside India. That is what is taught in Indian schools. Most curries who talk about the Aryan invasion are usually leftist Indians, Pakistanis or curries living outside India. Very few bother to research the actual history because the whole thing is obfuscated by Indian scholars to ensure that word never gets out that the Aryans were invaders in India.

Because if it does, it would be a major blow to the whole narrative that Hindus are indigenous to India.
What are you smoking? Pakistanis don't give a shit about Aryan invasion, never heard any of us talk about it.
This is well known some chink dna got in and that in general bengalis have a slight chink shift but that's a small shift in general a larger snp score still clusters them near other curry and it also is dependent on the bengali.

Also it is wise to note here the genetic studies he shows doesn't neccarily point to language or culture shift sure genes can from invaders that doesn't mean they started the culture it is useful to note and this is important here there was already a culture before the ait
JFL at your curry aspie ramblings.
I think that's what most non retarded indians believe. Modicels are indian nationalists, which requires you to be retarded. So yeah, they probably unironically think that.
Brutal Modipill.

What are you smoking? Pakistanis don't give a shit about Aryan invasion, never heard any of us talk about it.

JFL at your curry aspie ramblings.

Brutal Modipill.
Let me expand on that.

Hindu Nationalists accuse Muslims in the subcontinent that they’re following the religion of their Arab rapists, so in turn Pakistanis and Indian Muslims talk about the Aryan invasion and say that Hindus are also following the religion of their Aryan rapists. Which imo is a perfectly justified response.

Let me expand on that.

Hindu Nationalists accuse Muslims in the subcontinent that they’re following the religion of their Arab rapists, so in turn Pakistanis and Indian Muslims talk about the Aryan invasion and say that Hindus are also following the religion of their Aryan rapists. Which imo is a perfectly justified response.
Well, if you put it that way... however, I think it is impertinent to note that the Indus Valley Civilization dates back to 8000 B.C., making it the world's first civilization; predating both Mesopotamia and Ancient Egypt. But, IVC mostly encompassed Pakistan, with little parts of Afghanistan, India and Iran as well. Harappa, Mehrgarh and Mohejo-Daro were all situated in what is now Pakistan, with only Lothal being in India. If we go by their theory of hinduism being a native religion then they would probably commit suicide en masse when they realize it came from Pakistani soil. :feelshaha:

Well, if you put it that way... however, I think it is impertinent to note that the Indus Valley Civilization dates back to 8000 B.C., making it the world's first civilization; predating both Mesopotamia and Ancient Egypt. But, IVC mostly encompassed Pakistan, with little parts of Afghanistan, India and Iran as well. Harappa, Mehrgarh and Mohejo-Daro were all situated in what is now Pakistan, with only Lothal being in India. If we go by their theory of hinduism being a native religion then they would probably commit suicide en masse when they realize it came from Pakistani soil. :feelshaha:
There’s Dholavira, Lothal, and Rakhigarhi in India. But I get your point.

There’s Dholavira, Lothal, and Rakhigarhi in India. But I get your point.
Yes, I mentioned Lothal. But those were newfags in comparison. After all, Mehrgarh, located in Pakistan, was the first one from 7000 B.C. - where the roots lie. I can already see how hindutva trolls will seemingly make it all about them though. :feelskek:

But we've already known this for years.

Let me expand on that.

Hindus are following the culture of their Aryan rapists, but not the religion.
And dravidians don't even follow the culture of Aryan rapists

But we've already known this for years.
Sorry, known what? Btw are there any BJPcels here? Would be good to get their thoughts, I seek to think BJPers tend to be very subhuman and fat/skinny fat but don't seem to care, and they tend to marry very ugly foids too.

Hindus are following the culture of their Aryan rapists, but not the religion.
And dravidians don't even follow the culture of Aryan rapists
Brutal currypill. Dravidians are moggers, North Indians are cucks for thinking they're better because of muh skin color.
Sorry, known what? Btw are there any BJPcels here? Would be good to get their thoughts, I seek to think BJPers tend to be very subhuman and fat/skinny fat but don't seem to care, and they tend to marry very ugly foids too.
There's @HopeCopeRope, he says very low IQ things about Islam and tries to link it to hinduism. Brain cells die.

Dravidians are moggers
Are you retarded.

Dravidians are short!
Their only cope is that they have facial bones. But only a very few have that dravidic warrior look.
Everyone else looks like a pajeet.
Known about Indo-Eruopean migrations and the harappans.

Are you retarded.

Dravidians are short!
Their only cope is that they have facial bones. But only a very few have that dravidic warrior look.
Everyone else looks like a pajeet.
They can LARP as black and get prime white and Arab women.

i already knew that europeans or aryans conqureord north of india, im pretty sure indus valley or whatever invented the first sewage systems as well jfl

Brutal that Bengalis not only have the most native indian features/genes but also east asian mixture too.

I want to be east asian tbh. a 6'2" halpa chad.
Chad of any race is desirable, but east asian chad is rare. I would rather be east asian than curry but they don't have it that much better than us in the looks department

Pakistani soil ? There is no such thing as Pakistan. It is Pak Xin province of PRChina. A province which your American masters used to use as military base now your Chinese masters use as brothel/ bride market.
Just curious, do you think dravidians mog arabs?
Gymmaxxed Dravidian can LARP as Tyrone lite and snatch endless pussied. I know tons of Chadpreet who are from Trinidad and Tyronemaxxed. It's actually more of cultural inhibition which prevents Dravidians. They are ancestrally ketomaxxed hunter gatherer rather than carb loading peasant farm boy, "Aryan". However soymaxxed northeast are the most cucked group in the subcontinent.

Last edited:
Pakistani soil ? There is no such thing as Pakistan. It is Pak Xin province of PRChina. A province which your American masters used to use as military base now your Chinese masters use as brothel/ bride market.

Gymmaxxed Dravidian can LARP as Tyrone lite and snatch endless pussied. I know tons of Chadpreet who are from Trinidad and Tyronemaxxed. It's actually more of cultural inhibition which prevents Dravidians. They are ancestrally ketomaxxed hunter gatherer rather than carb loading peasant farm boy, "Aryan". However soymaxxed northeast are the most cucked group in the subcontinent.
massive cope, very few chinks are buying brides. jfl where the hell do you hear that shit

So the “untouchables” are the real original indians and the others descend from invaders.

That says a lot about that society.

india needs to be ruled by the mughals again tbh ded srs

india needs to be ruled by the mughals again tbh ded srs
Says a sandnigger who's own original country is ruled by ZOG loyalist west and to add more to the wound he is hiding under the skirts of western drag queens. If the mayocel gets pissed off you'll have your own version of holohoax.
massive cope, very few chinks are buying brides. jfl where the hell do you hear that shit
Don't make me start posting links in the thread you'll go Elliot ul Akbar in some huawei factory.

Says a sandnigger who's own original country is ruled by ZOG loyalist west and to add more to the wound he is hiding under the skirts of western drag queens. If the mayocel gets pissed off you'll have your own version of holohoax.
Acting like I love modern turkey so much JFL braindead anime coping slavic untermensch is attacking me while ur entire peninsula got raped and pillaged by russians lol

This shit here was so low IQ they banned your deluded curry ass. :lul: