Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

India wins miss universe

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
her pussy smells of curry from a mile away

She was born with those looks so she won by just existing. Brutal. :feelssus:

I heard the story about her asked to do animal noises. At first I read that and I was like "Huh, probably some kind of racist I guess, that's probably why people are complaining."

But then I see that she won. So now I'm like "The fix was probably in, and Feef Starvey knew it. So he asked her bullshit questions that don't matter because she's already been fingered to win."

Why are they using makeup? Isn't that supposed to judge them by their real looks?

virtue signaling. She looks good but I've seen white foids irl that mog her to oblivion.

she looks white on stage

Foid worship is only the start of this. My wager is that this will get less and less coverage. Instead we will start to see Mr. Universe or Chadverse (if it isn't already a thing), where women make up the audience and votes for the tallest whitest Chad each time.

I think they made her win just to use her in the future for anti national, anti india woke and feminist activities.
yeah, as a political tool, this fake award will give her status and authority to criticize the "primitive" society from india :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
a tool used to infiltrate india with this western ideology

Paraguay public were pretty racist when they lost.
lol, but paraguayans are fucking shitskined monkeys, ironic.

Miss Universe is completely zogged

but she's a goodlooking curry foid I will admit

Over for India

She was born with those looks so she won by just existing. Brutal. :feelssus:
so do all people who get to be models
that alone is peak clown world, you literally get paid a lot and become famous just for existing while low tier men work their asses off just to barely survive at each month's end

:soy: Why didn't a trans woman win? Why are all the women skin and bones? This contest is so transphobic and fat phobic I'm literally shaking.

I heard the story about her asked to do animal noises. At first I read that and I was like "Huh, probably some kind of racist I guess, that's probably why people are complaining."

But then I see that she won. So now I'm like "The fix was probably in, and Feef Starvey knew it. So he asked her bullshit questions that don't matter because she's already been fingered to win."

What question he ask her?

What question he ask her?

I thought he didn't ask her questions. He asked every other pageant lady questions about themselves, but she was only asked to make animal noises.

I thought he didn't ask her questions. He asked every other pageant lady questions about themselves, but she was only asked to make animal noises.

Yeah I though you were talking about another question.

She is attractive. But this just proves race doesn’t really matter for foids, Just be Woman is the most powerful JBW there is.

yeah, as a political tool, this fake award will give her status and authority to criticize the "primitive" society from india :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
a tool used to infiltrate india with this western ideology

lol, but paraguayans are fucking shitskined monkeys, ironic.

India has already been infiltrated with western woke ideology. They unis and schools have woke nonsense being taught, Plans for gender neutral bathrooms for school kids were being talked about, LGBTQ nonsense being taught in education, trying to call the majority Hindu population as oppressors when Hindus were and are still being oppressed by muslims and christians. India's cricket team taking the knee for BLM.

All those tall and masculine looking foids are uglier than an average attractive hole 8 or so years younger than them.