Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

India vs china and pakistan war gearing up

currycels + ricecels vs currycels

Holy shit they’re actually being serious and mobilizing? Fucking hell thats basically half of the world population going to war.

that said, if it means rice and currycels go to war with the idea that they will die for their country. It will be a blessing in disguise.

1. the gender ratios will go back to normal. All three countries’ gender ratios are completely off balance. A war will bring it back to balance, and we will have less incels in all three countries.

2. if this turns into infrastructural destruction, then hopefully at the end of it all, these three countries actually focus on rebuilding the right way, like having a plumbing system in India and Pakistan’s case, so we don’t see people shitting on the streets or bathing in the dirty filthy Ganges River, because fucking hell do they need that system to drain all of their smelly curry shit.

3. whites will end up winning, as they always do.

Those damn curries lol

TFW I don't live in any of those countries meaning I won't get nuked:feelscry:

TFW I don't live in any of those countries meaning I won't get nuked:feelscry:

You could always move to China if you don't mind going into quarantine for 14 days.

You could always move to China if you don't mind going into quarantine for 14 days.
I'm unresoucrcsful cel and broke cel I don't know how to travel.

Plus I'm betting china wins, so I'd probably move to india

China has a lot of enemies so don't count on it.

China has a lot of enemies so don't count on it.
China has Russia on its side. china + Russia >>>>> the rest of the cucked world

I don't follow the news. Too much suifuel

If there is a World War 3 though I guarantee the USA will get involved. If Trump wins 2020 (and I hope he does) then he will send the Navy to help India and secure the supply chain across the Atlantic, down the Cape of Good Hope, and into the harbors of Chennai and Kolkata.

Trump will also do anything to re-establish his dominance from the Pacific Ocean all the way to Hong Kong and Taiwan. There will be American military presence everywhere. Japan will help India. South Korea will be the land base for R&R for soldiers in the Far East. Taiwan will be used for air raid missions.

If China even thinks about going to war with India, then the USA will absolutely get involved.

If you want you could sign up for the military right now so you can get a head start.
China has Russia on its side. china + Russia >>>>> the rest of the cucked world

Not to mention if Pakistan is fighting alongside China against India, then basically the entire Muslim world will be fighting with the Chinks. Iran, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Egypt, Somalia, etc. The only exceptions are probably Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states (Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman) but even then if Trump keeps up hostilities towards Muslims, then they will turn against Americans too.

If there is a World War 3 though I guarantee the USA will get involved. If Trump wins 2020 (and I hope he does) then he will send the Navy to help India and secure the supply chain across the Atlantic, down the Cape of Good Hope, and into the harbors of Chennai and Kolkata.

Trump will also do anything to re-establish his dominance from the Pacific Ocean all the way to Hong Kong and Taiwan. There will be American military presence everywhere. Japan will help India. South Korea will be the land base for R&R for soldiers in the Far East. Taiwan will be used for air raid missions.

If China even thinks about going to war with India, then the USA will absolutely get involved.

If you want you could sign up for the military right now so you can get a head start.

Not to mention if Pakistan is fighting alongside China against India, then basically the entire Muslim world will be fighting with the Chinks. Iran, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Egypt, Somalia, etc. The only exceptions are probably Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states (Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman) but even then if Trump keeps up hostilities towards Muslims, then they will turn against Americans too.
Implying Russia won't be there for china. Russia and china literally easily take on the entire rest of the world no problem

It's getting spicy with the curry powder & the szechuan.

Implying Russia won't be there for china. Russia and china literally easily take on the entire rest of the world no problem

Not so fast though. If the war started now, then Russia will be at a disadvantage because of the coronavirus. A bunch of people are still dying in the hundreds right now, and that's only the info the Russia government gives to us.

But say Russia does fight alongside China. Then the rest of the EU will get involved. I'm not sure if Russia wants to fight a war on multiple fronts (Eastern Russia alongisde northern China, the Caucuses where many Chechnyans hate Russia, and the entire EU pushing Russia back from west to east.

Russia will probably fight anyway but it's a risky move for them. They will need a bunch of allies, and given the Chechnyans and those in the Caucuses (Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia) don't like Russia to begin with, it's going to be messy (and also not to mention Turkey will fight alongside Russia, and Armenia and Turkey HATE each other).

Not so fast though. If the war started now, then Russia will be at a disadvantage because of the coronavirus. A bunch of people are still dying in the hundreds right now, and that's only the info the Russia government gives to us.

But say Russia does fight alongside China. Then the rest of the EU will get involved. I'm not sure if Russia wants to fight a war on multiple fronts (Eastern Russia alongisde northern China, the Caucuses where many Chechnyans hate Russia, and the entire EU pushing Russia back from west to east.

Russia will probably fight anyway but it's a risky move for them. They will need a bunch of allies, and given the Chechnyans and those in the Caucuses (Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia) don't like Russia to begin with, it's going to be messy (and also not to mention Turkey will fight alongside Russia, and Armenia and Turkey HATE each other).
NAh, you're overestimating how much of the EU will join India. Lots of them will play peace makers and keep their mouths shut. Russia gives no shits about morality of war, while America will continue to be shamed and try to hold its position as morally superior. Russia won't think twice about nuking Europe and the west coast if things start to go bad. China is way too organized to make a mistake. America will fight itself

Last edited:
NAh, you're overestimating how much of the EU will join India. Lots of them will play peace makers and keep their mouths shut. Russia gives no shits about morality of war, while America will continue to be shamed and try to hold its position as morally superior. Russia won't think twice about nuking Europe and the west coast if things start to go back. China is way too organized to make a mistake. America will fight itself

yeah you're right so the west is fucked. fucking hell

Nothing gonna happen jfl to this hype train

Really doubt any full fledged war would occur in that region because the casualties both human and economic would not be worth it. Its mostly war games and economic leveraging.

What are they even fighting over, some valuable disputed territory?
I understand pakistan vs india as they always fight but why china?

literally useless shitty desert. the real reason is a long rivalry rooted in national origin, ethnicity, and religion
ricecels and currycels fight over who gets to own a couple mountains and also a heavy trade imbalence. they have fought militarily several times over territorial disputes. ricecels join pakistan because they want to knock the currycels down. its a shame because a ricecel-currycel alliance could be the strongest in history

INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020 :feelskek:

Lol at believing anything beyond border skirmishes will happen

Really doubt any full fledged war would occur in that region because the casualties both human and economic would not be worth it. Its mostly war games and economic leveraging.

Pretty much this. People thought the US was going to war with North Korea over the nuclear tests, and with Iran over the assassination of Soleimani, but nothing came out of it. It's all just power play for political points.

Tbh nothing will even happen. USA killed an Iranian general and they didn’t do anything.
Pretty much this. People thought the US was going to war with North Korea over the nuclear tests, and with Iran over the assassination of Soleimani, but nothing came out of it. It's all just power play for political points.
True. Nobody really wants to sacrifice lives for petty stuff. Its just a game if who can stay stable the longest

Tbh nothing will even happen. USA killed an Iranian general and they didn’t do anything.

True. Nobody really wants to sacrifice lives for petty stuff. Its just a game if who can stay stable the longest

They just bomboed a couple of american bases and who knows what else. Sure dude, they did nothing. And those riches wont care anything if the whole world dies.

They just bomboed a couple of american bases and who knows what else. Sure dude, they did nothing. And those riches wont care anything if the whole world dies.
I am pretty sure they missed. There wasn’t anything that said that it got hit. If they did get hit it probably would have started a war

india superpower 2020 just be curry

The territory they're fighting over is basically the source of major river streams in India.

If China controls it, it has the ability to construct dams there and pretty much boss India around.

That's why it's serious.

It's not happening they got to find a way out of this mess. The world cant possibly end right here.

India has a much bigger incel population. 356 million 10-24 year olds vs. China's 269 million.

pakistinkies will get blown the fuck out like they always have

Following election politics is enough and even that can be suifuel.

Szechuan food is seriously underrated. @PPEcel have you tried Szechuan food? Goes well with bubble tea ngl

Serious shit. I thought some youngcel would give me shit but being mentally ill and watching that shit is suifuel. Like u said, just watching the chaos that is the presidential race is suifuel in itself.

Following election politics is enough and even that can be suifuel.

Szechuan food is seriously underrated. @PPEcel have you tried Szechuan food? Goes well with bubble tea ngl

Yes. Very spicy

The milk in bubble tea sort of balances out the spice

Yes. Very spicy

Yeah that and the viscous texture of the bubbles in the milk in bubble tea, but it doesn't cool you down as fast as water does so you usually need a glass of water by your side when you eat.

The flavor of dry chilli flakes on the noodles and the fried chicken easily mogs ethnic specialties like lemon flavored thai rice and curry, even mogs kung pao chicken imo

Fuck, every single shit is going down this year! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: Is 2020 a cursed year or what?

Even normies have been saying this. Somehow so far 2020 has managed to make 2019 seem like the good 'ole days.

Yes. Very spicy

You're very intelligent brocel. You deserve a woman on that alone

You're very intelligent brocel. You deserve a woman on that alone

no im a lowiqcel
Yeah that and the viscous texture of the bubbles in the milk in bubble tea, but it doesn't cool you down as fast as water does so you usually need a glass of water by your side when you eat.

The flavor of dry chilli flakes on the noodles and the fried chicken easily mogs ethnic specialties like lemon flavored thai rice and curry, even mogs kung pao chicken imo

i love food

Low IQ if you think Pakistan will participate, our PM is unfortunately a pacifist.

In this case it makes sense. The US has been significantly weakened by the virus and civil unrest. It's in no place to police China at the moment, so China is taking advantage of the situation to expand its influence.

In a non-election year, the Chinese gambit might've worked but it seems as though Congress and the Trump admin are intent on taking a hardened stance against the CCP.

The civil unrest is nothing.

Very convenient for the elites who want population control to make the two most populous countries in the world have a war between each other.

Sounds like great news to me.