Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel INDIA stands for Incel Land in Asia

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
It's over, everyone hates us, God made humans and he made curries, people are so openly racist about curries everywhere :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

No bobs and vagene for curries

Only way for curries to cope.

INLIA sounds better

Curry checking in!
Goes without saying unless you don't live on the Indian subcontinent, you are not a curry and I hate you for having a more privileged life than me in the west

Curry checking in!
Goes without saying unless you don't live on the Indian subcontinent, you are not a curry and I hate you for having a more privileged life than me in the west
Just arranged marriage or incest max bro.

Incel
Native
District
In
Asia

We should move here tbh

It's over, everyone hates us, God made humans and he made curries, people are so openly racist about curries everywhere :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Gigacope. JBC is fucking LAW!

Just arranged marriage or incest max bro.
You'd be coping hard to think that holes arent hypergamous in curryland.

My sister 31, broke off her engagement cuz she wasn't feeling her looksmatch.

Also the fact that I am a highschool dropout and been a neet for more than a decade, ruins any and all chance I had to ascend in life.

Leave it to Indians to make threads encouraging people to mock them.
If you can't even respect yourself and even go as far as providing them new terms to mock with you ("INDIA stands for Incel Land in Asia") then don't complain when normies start using them against you and being even more racist to you.

Us ricecels and currycels should stick together tbh

Leave it to Indians to make threads encouraging people to mock them.
If you can't even respect yourself and even go as far as providing them new terms to mock with you ("INDIA stands for Incel Land in Asia") then don't complain when normies start using them against you and being even more racist to you.
damned if we do, damned if we don't.

RIP currycels. A truly difficult existence. I had met a curry while in uni and he was actually a legit meth head too. It was so over for him.

Y'all wrong its gonna be the currys decade.
25390a7