Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL india legalizing gay sex?

visage

visage

Banned
-
its fucking over for these beta shitskin copers. im not a racist but all indians ive met irl are absolute fucking scum and worst of all beta as fuck.
?
wtf is going on here? is gay marriage legal or what, just sex? JUST FUCKING LOL

just look at this shit lmao

skynews-india-lgbt_4412851.jpg

e1TLG4q.gif

Kek gay currys are the absoulut SUBHUMANS!!!

I have nothing against homosexuals. But I am saddened by the fact that traditional family values are eroding, while degeneracy is legitimized further. I think this is terrible for children and society.

I have nothing against homosexuals. But I am saddened by the fact that traditional family values are eroding, while degeneracy is legitimized further. I think this is terrible for children and society.
Gays would be OK if they were less degenerate about it. Whats gross about gay men is that they sleep around a shit ton. If they only slept with one or two men in their life I wouldn't mind them as much as I do. Tbh I wish all Chads were gay so foids wouldn't have access to them.

A step in the right decision. Jai Hind!

LGBT is a plague, there are not our friends but our enemy. They won't take our side ever, the more privilages they will get they worst it will become. Countries should ban gay marriage instead of legalizing it and view it as ''normal''. I am ok with someone being gay it's a chooise but you don't need special treatments or throw parades and bullshit right in my face.

LGBT is a plague, there are not our friends but our enemy. They won't take our side ever, the more privilages they will get they worst it will become. Countries should ban gay marriage instead of legalizing it and view it as ''normal''. I am ok with someone being gay it's a chooise but you don't need special treatments or throw parades and bullshit right in my face.
It really does wear a person thin after a while.. I mean where is the "straight" parade or "straight" rights movement? Heterosexuals get shit on the absolute most but because society was different a little while ago cuckolds and normies accept getting shat on to please society and the Feminazi overlords. I don't even know what sexuality is to be fair.. how would I know what I even want, nobody even really taught me how to feel for anything or anyone. Society really is collapsing before our eyes.

It really does wear a person thin after a while.. I mean where is the "straight" parade or "straight" rights movement? Heterosexuals get shit on the absolute most but because society was different a little while ago cuckolds and normies accept getting shat on to please society and the Feminazi overlords. I don't even know what sexuality is to be fair.. how would I know what I even want, nobody even really taught me how to feel for anything or anyone. Society really is collapsing before our eyes.
If we made a straight parade or a straight movement , SJW's and Feminazis would go crazy on us. Society has already collapsed tbh, what are we seeing is the last death rattle.

?
wtf is going on here? is gay marriage legal or what, just sex? JUST FUCKING LOL

just look at this shit lmao

skynews-india-lgbt_4412851.jpg

e1TLG4q.gif

gay marriage is not legal , they can just fuck each other inside a room , witout getting arrested ...............police dont arrest the anyways , even before this judgement .

India has different marriage laws for Christians , Hindus, Muslims , Parsis etc .......and it will be very difficult for courts or government to interfere .

so as of now , no gay marriage .

41135333_2148914761808027_2708488110085242880_n.jpg

Last edited:
There are queers in every country. This isn't surprising at all.

Aids is rampant in India because men think men on men sex is safe and then they go home and give aids to their wives.

It’s only normal in a primal and tribalistic society. We don’t have to live that way anymore.

no toilet paper but they have fag marriage? nice.

What a kind up country

its truly fucking over. You guys may not realize it but faggots are among our greatest enemies. They belong in gas chambers

its truly fucking over. You guys may not realize it but faggots are among our greatest enemies. They belong in gas chambers

On the contrary, the more gaycels the higher our chances of ascending in some foid far below our looksmatch becomes

oh really ??

hiv_013.png
oh really ??

hiv_013.png
Because India has such a large population, a small percent is still a big number, mostly among sex workers and male on male sex.
India is doing things to decrease the number and help those get on treatment, but it is still an issue.
But I can admit my information was outdated since I remembered the talks, documentaries and reports that I had to do on the stigma of honosexuality and the spread of Aids in India 10 years ago.

http://www.unaids.org/en/regionscountries/countries/india

https://www.avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/asia-pacific/india

Good

No one else wants curry men so now they can have eachother

Because India has such a large population, a small percent is still a big number,

dont behave like illiterates ..............

all these statistics are judged on the basis of Rates ..........not absolute Numbers .

that "big no. " is still a very very small part of 1.3 billion people .

and Rates of HIV in India is Far less than Africa , Europe & America .

those HIV patients are mostly drug addicts (who use same syringe ) ,LGBT members or prostitutes .

because men think men on men sex is safe

heterosexual males dont want to fuck another man ...

go and get some education .

Last edited:
Why the fuck should the government police actions done by two consenting adults in private.

I am ok with someone being gay it's a chooise

Do people still think that being gay is a conscious decision? I thought that misconception was dispelled years ago.

Why the fuck should the government police actions done by two consenting adults in private.

Do people still think that being gay is a conscious decision? I thought that misconception was dispelled years ago.

because most of them ............support Feminists , they hate heterosexual males............
they spread HIV and other STD .

soon they will demand reservations in engineering , medical, Management colleges ,Jobs ...........so they will demand anti discrimination law and harass religious people .

soon they will adopt Kids .........according to the statistics , 70% of the pedophiles are gays too .............the pedophiles who target male children are Gays .

because most of them ............support Feminists , they hate heterosexual males............
they spread HIV and other STD .

Yeah. I'm all for safe monogamous sex to become a social more among the LGBT community. I think the first step is to condemn public perversion and cruising.

soon they will demand reservations in engineering , medical, Management colleges ,Jobs ...........so they will demand anti discrimination law and harass religious people .

I'm against affirmative action anyway, so keeping a strong stance on that should be enough. Anti discrimination laws that support gays are already in effect, at least for public services.

soon they will adopt Kids .........according to the statistics , 70% of the pedophiles are gays too .............the pedophiles who target male children are Gays .

I'm hesitant on gay couples being able to adopt kids, because then it no longer becomes an issue between just two adults. It's been proven that the best environment for raising children is a man and a woman. To what extent that should be enforced by law is something i'm still thinking about.

Child sexual abuse is abhorrent but keep in mind that no innocent individual should be held accountable to a statistic.