Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

India is the most racist country in the world.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
If you are a white , most people will stare at you and would want to befriend you . In case of white woman , she will be treated like celebrity and curry men will make her life hell by staring her at 24*7 wherever she goes.

Last edited:
based currycels

im a curry and I only want to rape anime girls

I am a currycel and a PROUD white worshipper and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about it!!​

renderTimingPixel.png

Over the last four years I have been RELENTLESSLY attacked by fellow so-called incels for being a "white worshipper". In the face of this unstoppable adversity, my outlook regarding white women has only strengthened. Over these last four years, your immense opposition to my position has only made me more rigid in my views and made me want it more and more. I am only interested in 6.5/10+ non-fat white females under 5ft9in and under 30. I would rather be DEAD than be with someone who doesn't fit my needs. Attractive white women are the most beautiful creatures to EVER walk this planet. They are the human embodiment of gods. Without there mere presence, existing on this planet would be futile. They inspire hope and drive men to push beyond known human bounds. There is nothing more sensual than the sweet soft milk-coloured skin and pale white-blonde hair of a beautiful white woman. I LOVE WHITE WOMEN AND I AM A VERY PROUD WHITE WORSHIPPER!
https://www.reddit.com/r/rant/comments/boxsm4/i_am_a_currycel_and_a_proud_white_worshipper_and/

honestly this is pretty lifefuel, i know that even if i fail in life i can always just go to a shitskin country or SEA or China and just live as a white monkey

I am a currycel and a PROUD white worshipper and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about it!!​

renderTimingPixel.png

Over the last four years I have been RELENTLESSLY attacked by fellow so-called incels for being a "white worshipper". In the face of this unstoppable adversity, my outlook regarding white women has only strengthened. Over these last four years, your immense opposition to my position has only made me more rigid in my views and made me want it more and more. I am only interested in 6.5/10+ non-fat white females under 5ft9in and under 30. I would rather be DEAD than be with someone who doesn't fit my needs. Attractive white women are the most beautiful creatures to EVER walk this planet. They are the human embodiment of gods. Without there mere presence, existing on this planet would be futile. They inspire hope and drive men to push beyond known human bounds. There is nothing more sensual than the sweet soft milk-coloured skin and pale white-blonde hair of a beautiful white woman. I LOVE WHITE WOMEN AND I AM A VERY PROUD WHITE WORSHIPPER!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/rant/comments/boxsm4/i_am_a_currycel_and_a_proud_white_worshipper_and/

quite based tbh

evidently :feelsrope:
Well yeah look around the board. There's in-fighting and strife everywhere. "Fakecel if this...", "mentalcel isn't real," "WHITES! REEEEEEEEEE!" I'm just pointing out the facts. :feelsjuice:

renderTimingPixel.png

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/rant/comments/boxsm4/i_am_a_currycel_and_a_proud_white_worshipper_and/

:feelskek:
also op, it’s cuz of colonization is deep rooted tbh:feelsjuice: plus most of the attractive people you see in movies are white, leading to a negative feedback loop. The makeup industry is notorious for This, with makeup products that make you look white, being a billion dollar industry

renderTimingPixel.png

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: