Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News India is actively creating incels - No girls born’ for past three months in area of India covering 132 villages

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
>An investigation into suspected sex-selective abortions has been launched by magistrates in a district of northern India after government data showed none of the 216 children born across 132 villages over three months were girls.

>Last year an Indian government report found about 63 million women were statistically "missing" from the country's population due to a preference for male children.

WTF is India thinking, while women are useless when you have 63 million incels you really dont have that luxury to kill girls, I understand not wanting to clothe and feed another mans fuckdoll for 18 years, just give them away at birth tbh

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...eticide-sex-selective-abortions-a9015541.html

BONUS DOGPILL: Female baby dumped in a ditch to die rescued by a dog https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-in-drain-in-haryana/articleshow/70312984.cms

fucking hell i saw this news.

More members for incels. co @SergeantIncel

fucking hell i saw this news.

More members for incels. co @SergeantIncel
tenor.gif

Is this good or bad ?

Too bad pakis and curries got nukes, that would be a great war.

we gonna get a lot more incels now

RIP in peace to those poor young incels in the making. They don't know what him em.

its over for native chinese and curry cels tbh no amount of looksmaxxing will save them

They should abort both girls and boys.Why do they want to bring more curries to this cruel world to suffer?

Humans should just stop procreating, period.

Human's desire to pass their own subhuman genes is the most selfish thing.

Maybe indian incels will invade another countries to get vagene.

They will ascend through forced gaymaxxing

Last edited:
Didn't this happen in China as well?

It's over for many men

An army of incels 63 million strong. Once the Curry Division has reached maturity we will make our move.

An army of incels 63 million strong. Once the Curry Division has reached maturity we will make our move.

Don't forget the 33 million in china too, there's alot of divisibility by 3 stuff going on here, maybe 3 is the most incel number JFL

The Incel uprising is still being raised...

I hope they get blackpilled before the lights go out forever. (Global crash)

It's gendercide. Those cultures prefer men for pragmatic and cultural reasons. Low iq society.

These cultures are going to be so unstable in 20 years time. Im also confused by the concept of a dowry - it used to mean a father paid a man to marry his bride, but then it also seems to mean a man paying a womans father for her daughter. Which is it?

These cultures are going to be so unstable in 20 years time. Im also confused by the concept of a dowry - it used to mean a father paid a man to marry his bride, but then it also seems to mean a man paying a womans father for her daughter. Which is it?
differs between cultures i think. its the first one for indians though. the bride's family pays the groom's as compensation for taking care of her

differs between cultures i think. its the first one for indians though. the bride's family pays as a payment for taking care of her

How is that still in effect when indian men are tripping over themselves and spilling bobs out of their pockets to try and get a womans attention. Couldn't a father just auction is daughter off? Why would he ever have to PAY a man to marry her given such a critical gender imbalance?

How is that still in effect when indian men are tripping over themselves and spilling bobs out of their pockets to try and get a womans attention. Couldn't a father just auction is daughter off? Why would he ever have to PAY a man to marry her given such a critical gender imbalance?
no idea bro im not curry myself. my guess is that most indian marriages are arranged between families and so the groom doesnt have to go through with courting the bride

They used to do the same shit and China and they're suffering from inceldom like crazy. The average girl in china has so much choice and leverage on men. I've seen videos of chinks getting on their knees and begging a chink foid to date them.

Do they kill the females? Why do they do this?

I hope they all get blackpilled when they're grown up so we have more men power in the brothERhood

Low iq if you really think without aborting females they wouldn't have incel crysis. it's natural to have 5-7% more males than females so they will still have several millions of incel males and you can't do anything against that.

Wtf are they doing tbh

Don't forget the 33 million in china too, there's alot of divisibility by 3 stuff going on here, maybe 3 is the most incel number JFL
and 10-20 mil of hikikomori in japan i wonder how many of them are in s korea

It is happening in China too. Hope there will be no war between China and India.

No doubt that the Curry Division will have a knock on effect in neighbouring China and the neighbouring Asian countries beneath China. Probably some of the Stans will follow and possibly the Middle East and Africa. Damn that would be really good to see. History is so fluid at this point.. anything could happen.

Looks like we need to learn Hindi, because that will be the official language of this website.

We need an ethnic uprising.

Is this good or bad ?

this is dreadful and extremely deppresive for the future of indian men.

As if women hypergamy in India where there is a strong caste system is already at play, the surplus of male is going to be agonizing for the millions of sexless males its going to produce.

Its because they still have that retarded ''male are expandable tools'' mentality where they use they men for physical labor work without them giving a flying fuck if hell find a partner or not.

Fuck both China and India for this tbh.
They'll just end up with rapes and brothels everywhere...

this is dreadful and extremely deppresive for the future of indian men.

As if women hypergamy in India where there is a strong caste system is already at play, the surplus of male is going to be agonizing for the millions of sexless males its going to produce.

Its because they still have that retarded ''male are expandable tools'' mentality where they use they men for physical labor work without them giving a flying fuck if hell find a partner or not.

Fuck both China and India for this tbh.
They'll just end up with rapes and brothels everywhere...

Never thought it that way. Many ethnic parents want to push their ancestors mentality in early 21st century (advanced medicine + somewhat successful globalism + technology). They will probably need a civil war or something to balance this, but maybe it's not going happen.

>An investigation into suspected sex-selective abortions has been launched by magistrates in a district of northern India after government data showed none of the 216 children born across 132 villages over three months were girls.

>Last year an Indian government report found about 63 million women were statistically "missing" from the country's population due to a preference for male children.

WTF is India thinking, while women are useless when you have 63 million incels you really dont have that luxury to kill girls, I understand not wanting to clothe and feed another mans fuckdoll for 18 years, just give them away at birth tbh

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...eticide-sex-selective-abortions-a9015541.html

BONUS DOGPILL: Female baby dumped in a ditch to die rescued by a dog https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-in-drain-in-haryana/articleshow/70312984.cms

Bu-h bu-h it's alway's india's fault nope big brother causes this shit they hate the creation mandate

Curries are absolutely retarded. But this might be a good thing if women were allowed to choose their husband. All the garbage genes would get flushed out in a few generations and curries might become an aesthetic race like whites.

This has been going on for years in places like India, pakistan, China. They all want boys without a though towards when they grow up, they're never gonna be able to get their dick wet cause they're competing against 7 other guys for each foid. It also make hypergamy much worse.

Having a few hundred million sexually frustrated young men in a country is a good way to foment a revolution.