Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel India hate thread

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
I really fucking hate Indians despite being part Indian, I wished we can put all Indians in India and just drop 69 nukes on India and put that race to sleep because I can't stand seeing those stinky creatures shitting in my streets and I wished Ochako Uraraka was real so she can kill the entire Indian race in just 1 hour.

I want Ochako Uraraka to use her zero gravity to fucking drop a shit ton of nukes on India because that country existing gives me a fucking stomachache.

Last edited:
@wereq moment.

Butt saar
Saar, Indians are the worst race on the planet, I would rather hangout with 30 niggers than hangout with one Indian because at least niggers shower.

And JBB deniers I don't want to hear you fucking say that "YOu WanT BbC Up ThE AsS" when you mfs want to fuck femboys.

Saar, Indians are the worst race on the planet, I would rather hangout with 30 niggers than hangout with one Indian because at least niggers shower.

And JBB deniers I don't want to hear you fucking say that "YOu WanT BbC Up ThE AsS" when you mfs want to fuck femboys.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Cope, the future is curry

Pasupathi reddy thoughts?