Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel India hate thread

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
@wereq
i have been patient with curries, but now this patience ends. i know this forum is like 70% indians and i know i will offend you and i don't care, streetshitter! India is a shithole because it is full of indians. they want to move to thewest but all they do is import their low living standards, their filthy hygiene, their poor sense of morality and their poverty and now the neighbourhoods around me are shitholes as well. you all smell like shit, seriously. you are loud as hell which is unsurprising since an insentient creature has no regard for the other people around them. you flood my country and drive up the housing prices and a whole curry family will occupy one tiny property because this is the poor standard of living a jeet is used to. jeets create scam visa programs and scam university programs because, again, they have a poor sense of morality and success by any means is the motto of the streetshitting jeet. i am a midwit and am probably smarter than every last jeet with a doctorate combined because all your degrees might as well be written on toilet paper (not that you ever use toilet paper). i'm tired of seeing indian women wlaking around with prams because there are enough indians in this world and i sure as fuck don't want them streetshitting in my neighbourhood. the most pathetic thing about indians is when they come to the west and they import their silly caste system with them. you have one indian discriminating against a slightly browner indian kek :feelskek: all us westerners see you as the same dirty indian. fuck jeets!

Last edited:
curries are brocels fuck you snowroach

Currycels (best if apolitical) = heckin valid
Curry hindutvafaggot copers = piece of shit niggers

1686211627383-png.772314

Currycels (best if apolitical) = heckin valid
Curry hindutvafaggot copers = piece of shit niggers
All currycels regardless of their ideological stance are disgusting insects worth curb stomping on.

yes, jeets are repulsive, just looking at them make me angry

Only bad things about India is they have female president.

Bro, are you fucking kidding me? I was literally just thinking about making a india hate megathread.
<3 u bro.

Most intelligent indian college students:

Cleanest river in india:

All curries who I have worked with have been disgusting in terms of hygiene and they were all lazy as fuck

Most hygienic bakery in india:

Indians literally bathing in cow shit:

we should just name this forum racebait.is, no need to talk about inceldom anymore

@wereq
i have been patient with curries, but now this patience ends. i know this forum is like 70% indians and i know i will offend you and i don't care, streetshitter! India is a shithole because it is full of indians. they want to move to thewest but all they do is import their low living standards, their filthy hygiene, their poor sense of morality and their poverty and now the neighbourhoods around me are shitholes as well. you all smell like shit, seriously. you are loud as hell which is unsurprising since an insentient creature has no regard for the other people around them. you flood my country and drive up the housing prices and a whole curry family will occupy one tiny property because this is the poor standard of living a jeet is used to. jeets create scam visa programs and scam university programs because, again, they have a poor sense of morality and success by any means is the motto of the streetshitting jeet. i am a midwit and am probably smarter than every last jeet with a doctorate combined because all your degrees might as well be written on toilet paper (not that you ever use toilet paper). i'm tired of seeing indian women wlaking around with prams because there are enough indians in this world and i sure as fuck don't want them streetshitting in my neighbourhood. the most pathetic thing about indians is when they come to the west and they import their silly caste system with them. you have one indian discriminating against a slightly browner indian kek :feelskek: all us westerners see you as the same dirty indian. fuck jeets!
True. All curries need to be wiped off the face of the earth
Niggermans me

we should just name this forum racebait.is, no need to talk about inceldom anymore
Inceldom has been discussed into oblivion. Almost impossible to not make water threads anymore

@wereq
Dude I hate muslims, women and niggers but I'd not really waste my time writing huge paragraphs bruv.

most hygienic indian icecream production:

@decembrist_kirillov @Grotesk we shall rule over these subhumans again inshallah

best indian parcel service:

cleanest indian street:

@wereq

Indians literally bathing in cow shit:

View attachment 773002
True every indian take bath in cow shit.

Race almost entirely decides whether you're incel or not.

thank God i born in Brazil, at least the average brazilian take a shower 2 times a day

thank God i born in Brazil, at least the average brazilian take a shower 2 times a day
Even with all of its negros, favelas and police brutality, Brazil giga mogs curries to the nether realm!

best indian mechanic:

designated shitting fields in india:

when an average IQ indian is given hand sanitizer:

best indian police officer:

most advanced engineering in india:

most advanced ambulance in india:

Average day in india: