Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCREDIBLY SATISFYING: Nigger beating the hell out of a white woman

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-

Too bad she probably enjoyed it and they had sex afterwards.

Doesn't change the fact its a very satisfying video to watch!

She deserves it for being a sub 8 becky and not rejecting her white privilege so it can be maxxed by Stacey who is worth these monkey's love.

Last edited:
Black males have a reputation for turning violent in an instant. The saying goes, around blacks, never relax. Foids actually like that. Foids don't respect men that are kind natured with a good heart. And so, will not give him a chance or cheat on him eventually. You can't be a nice guy.

If Asian men were more like that, foids wouldn't discriminate against us so strongly in dating.

OMG YOU INCELS ARE HORRIBLE AT LEAST HE WAS AN INTERESTING PEROSN! LET'S NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS ABOUT THE VIDEO AS WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR RELATIONSHIP WAS LIKE! - Literally IT.

Kinda funny seeing black people flip out. Especially sheboons. It’s like a crazy ape

OMG YOU INCELS ARE HORRIBLE AT LEAST HE WAS AN INTERESTING PEROSN! LET'S NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS ABOUT THE VIDEO AS WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR RELATIONSHIP WAS LIKE! - Literally IT.
It would be interesting to see a redditor coming to this thread.

Imagine your typical NPC having to watch a nigger beating a white woman up and having their brain having a melt down while they try to cope with what they are seeing.

Why do these attacks never escalate to rape?

View attachment 478798

Too bad she probably enjoyed it and they had sex afterwards.

Doesn't change the fact its a very satisfying video to watch!
This is actually pretty horrible to just watch. But you know free him, it's what they want anyways. Guess she shouldn't have been so white.
The beating was karma for years of unchecked privilege. or something :feelsseriously:

nice @lonelycurry26
wish more curries would do this

I would love to see these soys with their de-escalation see what they could do "h-hey man s-s-stop it!" :soy:

This is why i'm prepared at all times. so this doesnt happen to me.

This is Miami, my hometown. They're on a light rail called the Metromover that loops around downtown that is free - so as a result there are a lot of weird homeless people on at night.

The woman is hispanic though, not white.
would you have stopped it if you had a gun or a weapon and ran off into the night like some incel batman?

1) She can easily get up and walk out, for all the 'beatings' that the blackie did.

2) This would only make white women's pussy wet more for black men because, hybristophilia / dark triad.

Damn, I've become so radical. I feel joy seeing it while years ago I'd have been 100% against the nigger.

What for? She wouldn't fuck me. At best you'd get a "thank you" for risking your life.
Miami incel, wow that must be brutal. Can't go out to the beaches and other nice areas and it's just filled with moggers.

I feel bad for LAcels too. imagine living in literal HOLLYWOOD and being an ethic or an UGLY white in fucking L.A. Holy fuck i couldn't even imagine.

I would probably commit suicide or lose my mind if I lived in Miami. I've come across some latinas here in SF over the years and said they were from Miami.

White and noodle foids are just plain damn disturbing how entitled, hypergamous, and racist they are to ethnic subhuman gook males. And whenever I see in the news of them getting robbed or beaten by niggers I truly feel great. They deserve it and are getting enriched. They are all about social justice except when it comes to dating men of color.

This is Miami, my hometown. They're on a light rail called the Metromover that loops around downtown that is free - so as a result there are a lot of weird homeless people on at night.

The woman is hispanic though, not white.
Good.:feelsUgh:

Hopefully the cartel retaliates on that fucking coon.:feelshaha:

Then we’ll have not one but two episodes of mud on mud violence to celebrate.:feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M

Based, I imagine the average liberal now, who does he defend the woman or the black guy? :feelshaha: Probably the guy because Americans are fucking cucks for Niggers
1) She can easily get up and walk out, for all the 'beatings' that the blackie did.
Tbh whenever I see video of foids getting beaten they just stand still instead of running, it's like they like it...

Last edited:
How to approach women in 2021 :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I mean: you get percieved just as bad as an inkwell that said hi.

Beating whores prevents them from parroting feminist talking points :feelsokman:

She should've dated someone who could afford a car

The Problem is, society expects man to be nice and or docile and dosnt fear Them anymore, because of Hardcore conditioning

Remove law ( consequences of actions ) and society will fear man in an Instant

Or man that truly Dont Care about going to jail

She took that beating like a champ. It's probably not her first encounter with an alpha male.

It would be interesting to see a redditor coming to this thread.

Imagine your typical NPC having to watch a nigger beating a white woman up and having their brain having a melt down while they try to cope with what they are seeing.
That would be interesting and funny to watch

Can you post a link? I can’t watch it :fuk:

She took that beating like a champ. It's probably not her first encounter with an alpha male.
Change "alpha male" with "nigger" and yeah I agree. Definitely a monkey breeder slut.
What for? She wouldn't fuck me. At best you'd get a "thank you" for risking your life.
She would probably get pissed at you for killing the gorilla and call the cops on you

Based, I imagine the average liberal now, who does he defend the woman or the black guy? :feelshaha: Probably the guy because Americans are fucking cucks for Niggers

Tbh whenever I see video of foids getting beaten they just stand still instead of running, it's like they like it...
"S-she probably said 'nigger' anyway!!" :feelshaha:

thats a lotta bluepillers viewing atm

T Y R O N E M A X X I N G

Fo real. I was wondering why she wasnt knocked out? These punches seemed pretty brutal.