Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based INCREDIBLY BASED article from 2014 talking about inceldom that picks apart typical normie/IT tier dismissal and gaslighting tactics

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Long read. No tl;dr. Link at bottom. Urge you to read all or at least sections 1-4 when you have time

Just a small list of some of my more favorite parts of this post but tbh it's all good

"People were coming up with reasons to mock and despise men who were sad about not being in relationships years before the manosphere even existed."
I tell people this all the time. "muh stop using the word incel people don't hate lonely guys they just hate people who identify as incel"... Bull-fucking shit. Fucking lying cunts.

"If you’re smart, don’t drink much, stay out of fights, display a friendly personality, and have no criminal history – then you are the population most at risk of being miserable and alone."
PERSONALITY THEORISTS NUKED AND ATOMISED OUT OF EXISTENCE

Extremely based image that basically destroys IT's main blame game strategy through their use of faux definitions.

And another based image shitting on a typical argument normies like to parrot

Link to Article

I wish there were more posts like these

We're treated as subhumans by normies because of being rejected by women. To them lack of female approval = lack of humanity and unworthy of sympathy. Serial killers and criminals who had girlfriends get more sympathy than a lonely man who is suffering. The normies will never care about our suffering or become aware of their own primitive instincts. Most of them only believe in atheism because it permits them to be hedonistic without eternal punishment.

We're treated as subhumans by normies because of being rejected by women. To them lack of female approval = lack of humanity and unworthy of sympathy. Serial killers and criminals who had girlfriends get more sympathy than a lonely man who is suffering. The normies will never care about our suffering or become aware of their own primitive instincts. Most of them only believe in atheism because it permits them to be hedonistic without eternal punishment.
Literally this. They see women as some sort of arbiter of good moral character etc. like they get to decide who is good and who isn't. But those choice clearly don't add up. Surely treated women as having such godlike powers is a form of benevolent sexism, which ofc studies show they don't mind because it favours them.

100% agree I remember trying to have a discussion about religious texts in HS and all the people overhearing it laughed and interrupted with their stupid comments, they probably just talk about drugs and sex, no one wants to talk about anything interesting anymore, its all just retarded media bullshit, and they cant fucking leave me alone to my own discussions, like imagine being that fucking entitled you have to interrupt someone who just minds their own business to make fun of them. People legit listen to gossip podcasts to hear about other peoples personal 'problems', thats fucking insane to me, nothing of value.

I remember this article, read it a while back

it's fairly decent, although the way rationalists write is insufferable

100% agree I remember trying to have a discussion about religious texts in HS and all the people overhearing it laughed and interrupted with their stupid comments, they probably just talk about drugs and sex, no one wants to talk about anything interesting anymore, its all just retarded media bullshit, and they cant fucking leave me alone to my own discussions, like imagine being that fucking entitled you have to interrupt someone who just minds their own business to make fun of them. People legit listen to gossip podcasts to hear about other peoples personal 'problems', thats fucking insane to me, nothing of value.
What a joke society has become so estrogenic. Any man obsessed with gossip can hardly be considered male. They're all so obsessed with social validation and approval. They don't care about having interesting conversations. They care about getting chuckles for a "roast."

Literally this. They see women as some sort of arbiter of good moral character etc. like they get to decide who is good and who isn't. But those choice clearly don't add up. Surely treated women as having such godlike powers is a form of benevolent sexism, which ofc studies show they don't mind because it favours them.

Worth the read when you have time to read all of it tbh
I've already read some of it.
A gem in an ocean of filth, and likely not to BE found outside when you need it.(too much garbage stuck in the litter of the-rapist Office desk)

Just like how reality tv shows destroyed television. Post-smartphone era

So in order to BE respected!
One must commit murder:feelshaha:

Yeah I remember reading this back in the day. Highly quotable, although prolix (can't comment too much on the author generally, I recall not liking him so much but don't really care to revisit as to why).

I recommend everybody read it in full.
There is an important caveat though, this doesn't go over looks so much. There's more mild "dark triad" type thematically but not explicitly (if I recall).

Unironically though, I used to be a square and clean sober. Stop it. Get over yourself, quit being a dweeb and drink a bit. No one is saying you need to dedicate your life to whiskey and blow but fuck it dudes live a bit.

Yeah I remember reading this back in the day. Highly quotable, although prolix (can't comment too much on the author generally, I recall not liking him so much but don't really care to revisit as to why).

I recommend everybody read it in full.
There is an important caveat though, this doesn't go over looks so much. There's more mild "dark triad" type thematically but not explicitly (if I recall).

Unironically though, I used to be a square and clean sober. Stop it. Get over yourself, quit being a dweeb and drink a bit. No one is saying you need to dedicate your life to whiskey and blow but fuck it dudes live a bit.
Its a bit long but I dont mind the verbosity of it. It just means the point is gotten across. Normies who refuse to read it all, do so out of wilful ignorance.