Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel increasingly handsome pictures with of me better looks still get 0 interest on tinder

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
this is retarded though. honestly at this point im starting to care less, especially since i will go abroad soon, i increased my looks from 4 to 6 at the very least and still get 0 attention and the few matches i got ignore my messages. right now the hypergamy in the west is just becoming comical to me and does not affect my self esteem any longer.

on top of looking better im 8 weeks from graduation and doing very well, will graduate cum laude and got a recommendation letter by a professor with over 70 publications in major papers. but yeah who cares, not 8+/10? -> its over. its time to get out of here soon. women in my country are honestly completely retarded, but I guess they can get away with it because even more handsome chads are there to hit on them (i wonder who these guys even are - seriously, i know maybe 2 guys in my life who are very handsome, one looks like justin bieber other one literally austin mahone but they still get 6/10s at best).

they don't even see their own hypocrisy. i matched with a girl (fucking 4-5/10 at best) who said in her bio that she is only looking for someone serious (we all know why this is JFL:lul::lul::lul:), and we have the exact same hobbies and even volunteered for the same NGO, but she ignores my message when I try to send a nice opening line. JFL when u are looking for someone "nice and serious" but probably only respond to 8+/10 guys kek

i even borrowed brand expensive clothing for a party and had pictures taken with friends that I met at an event I went to myself, and the pictures are very photogenic (for my standards) and i dont look like a lanklet and look like im enjoying myself (i actually really enjoyed myself, dancing with friends and the DJ even gave us a shoutout for dancing so well lol). but still nothing lol.

its actually ridiculous that someone who works so hard on himself is ignored by women in society completely. i hope once i leave for asia I never have to come back more than a few weeks per year.

we should all be so grateful for catfish experiments like catfishman or other people made, or the nuclear blackpill. because when i talk about this experience with other guys, they say it's normal to have an experience like mine. if more regular guys knew how much of a night and day difference it is when an extremely handsome guy uses tinder vs. an average joe, they would rope already

and to all those fucking TROLL LOSERS saying whites cant be incel, or 6'7 people can't be incel or 5/10 can't be incel: u are bluepilled as fuck and don't know how high women's standards these days are. the only way to overcome normie looks is having an extremely NT personality and social circle, or being rich/having status. just because u are rejected for being 5'2 doesn't mean you wouldn't also be rejected if you were 6'2.

"6'7 can't be incel" Is especially low IQ since that height will only bring more attention and cruel mockery to your face

Can you PM me your face? I'm a tallcel too.

then you obviously are not a 6/10 are you?

You sound like one of those reddit hipsters who think they are 7/10 when in reality they are 3/10

Oh yeah, I've done this too. I guess the people here call it 'looksmaxxing' or something like that. It works for very few people, unfortunately.

You can't shine shit.

then you obviously are not a 6/10 are you?

You sound like one of those reddit hipsters who think they are 7/10 when in reality they are 3/10
multiple people on this board rated me between 5 and 6 and now i even look better than back then

On my only Tinder experience I used pics of my younger, prime self, and ripped on top of it. Still failed. It's definitely over for me as far as online dating goes.

multiple people on this board rated me between 5 and 6 and now i even look better than back then

1. People here can't rate for shit

2. You know know by now that Tinder is one of the few places where sub 8 law is in full effect

Other males rating you doesn't mean anything lol

If you were actually a 6(from a female POV) you wouldn't be incel or posting here. Plain and simple.

What did you study in university?

You really should get the fuck out the Chadderlands. The standards there and here in Germany are completely off the charts.

Do you plan to live in south korea permanently?

Other males rating you doesn't mean anything lol

If you were actually a 6(from a female POV) you wouldn't be incel or posting here. Plain and simple.
yeah because female ratings are binary, 1 or 0. sub 8 = 0

PM me ur pic if u haven't already plox :3

What did you study in university?

You really should get the fuck out the Chadderlands. The standards there and here in Germany are completely off the charts.

Do you plan to live in south korea permanently?
bachelor in finance and accounting ,masters degree in data science & IT project management

honestly i dont care where it will be, but atleast i can stay in korea for 1 year, in the meantime i will apply to international job openings too

yeah because female ratings are binary, 1 or 0. sub 8 = 0
stop coping.

Even a 3/10 subhuman ethnic like me can get matches in cuckerlands. Someone double my PSL rating should be slaying over there.

I think there might be something legit wrong with you mentally. 6/10 white men will usually have multiple girlfriends by now and slay count in the double figures easily.

stop coping.

Even a 3/10 subhuman ethnic like me can get matches in cuckerlands. Someone double my PSL rating should be slaying over there.

I think there might be something legit wrong with you mentally. 6/10 white men will usually have multiple girlfriends by now and slay count in the double figures easily.

yeah duh, because the women in this country are whores for ethnic dick. dont know what ur ethnicity is, but every white girl i knows prefers to date non-whites. i dont care. zyros rated me 5.5/10, other ppl did too. i even sent a new pic to weed and mylifeistrash, dont give a shit what u say or think, its literally impossible for me at this point to be a 3/10.

and also note that i used to be 3/10 my entire life growing up because of very bad acne and glasses and being very lanky, so obviously i dont have the dating experience and subsequent confidence other guys my age have

bachelor in finance and accounting ,masters degree in data science & IT project management

honestly i dont care where it will be, but atleast i can stay in korea for 1 year, in the meantime i will apply to international job openings too
The chances that you get laid in Korea are pretty good. Your height might be a bonus or it might be too tall for them

If you're 6'7'' you probably have a goofy long face tbh I believe it

The chances that you get laid in Korea are pretty good. Your height might be a bonus or it might be too tall for them
might be too tall for a lot of them, but theres so many girls there and koreans are the tallest asians so i will find someone eventually. its going to be awesome and i cant wait man. not just for girls but also just having interesting things to do in my life

yeah duh, because the women in this country are whores for ethnic dick. dont know what ur ethnicity is, but every white girl i knows prefers to date non-whites. i dont care. zyros rated me 5.5/10, other ppl did too. i even sent a new pic to weed and mylifeistrash, dont give a shit what u say or think, its literally impossible for me at this point to be a 3/10.

and also note that i used to be 3/10 my entire life growing up because of very bad acne and glasses and being very lanky, so obviously i dont have the dating experience and subsequent confidence other guys my age have

lol the only rating that counts is the rating femoids give you. Everything else is cope.

might be too tall for a lot of them, but theres so many girls there and koreans are the tallest asians so i will find someone eventually. its going to be awesome and i cant wait man. not just for girls but also just having interesting things to do in my life
I feel a similar thing towards my gap year in 2k19. When will you exactly go? You should learn more korean everyday because that might give you an easier time when you are there

i increased my looks from 4 to 6 at the very least and still get 0 attention and the few matches i got ignore my messages.

You honestly probably only increased your looks from 1 to 2. People tend to overrate themselves. The biggest blackpill is that if you were actually a 6 you would still struggle but you would get laid.

Your tinder situation sounds like the problems of someone who is not above average.

He's legit 5/10+, 6/10+ in his "good" picture I think. Looks normie and is tall.

BlackPillUNC is a fucking idiot.

You honestly probably only increased your looks from 1 to 2. People tend to overrate themselves. The biggest blackpill is that if you were actually a 6 you would still struggle but you would get laid.

Your tinder situation sounds like the problems of someone who is not above average.
ask @Weed @mylifeistrash what they think i just sent them my pic, not gonna show it to more people. but im not trolling, im at the VERY least 5/10 at this point after looksmaxxing, and im trying to be realistic, because i also know when i look absolutely trash. i spent thousands on dermatologists, eye surgery etc., im not a 2/10 lol

I feel a similar thing towards my gap year in 2k19. When will you exactly go? You should learn more korean everyday because that might give you an easier time when you are there
im applying for the working holiday visa now, but still gonna take a few weeks for the documents to be approved, im planning to leave around July to give myself a few weeks after graduating to get things ready to leave

ask @Weed @mylifeistrash what they think i just sent them my pic, not gonna show it to more people. but im not trolling, im at the VERY least 5/10 at this point after looksmaxxing, and im trying to be realistic, because i also know when i look absolutely trash. i spent thousands on dermatologists, eye surgery etc., im not a 2/10 lol
I have seen your pictures a few months ago. I wanna see if you really improved a lot since then. Would you send them to me?

im applying for the working holiday visa now, but still gonna take a few weeks for the documents to be approved, im planning to leave around July to give myself a few weeks after graduating to get things ready to leave
I assume you want to go to Seoul right?

I respect your coping, and I do not mean to burst your bubble. You are on incels.is so you can only be so attractive. I am just saying there is no way that you are a 5/10 or else you would have actually been laid by now. I respect the coping but at best you can only be a 3/10 if you can't get laid. There's nothing wrong with being ugly man. We are all ugly, but there is no reason to be dishonest.

Also Incels are the WORST raters of pictures. Incels overrate ugly men and underrate attractive men. That's mostly due to jealousy and wanting people like themselves to be perceived better.

I would recommend asking some females to rate your picture if you want a more accurate rating.

This reminds me of how at 5'7.5" I spent months researching leg lengthening, then ordered some lift shoes, wore them out a few times and faked my height up on POF/OKC/Match. Guess what?

No change in anything.

Saved me 100K and 6 months in a wheelchair.

I assume you want to go to Seoul right?
sent.

i want to go to other cities first and travel around. Busan, Jeju island, maybe more. For like a month? Then settle in seoul for the rest of the year

sent.

i want to go to other cities first and travel around. Busan, Jeju island, maybe more. For like a month? Then settle in seoul for the rest of the year
That sounds cool. Man this really makes me want to leave central europe asap

You chose a good time to go to Korea since the political tension decreased a lot.

This reminds me of how at 5'7.5" I spent months researching leg lengthening, then ordered some lift shoes, wore them out a few times and faked my height up on POF/OKC/Match. Guess what?

No change in anything.

Saved me 100K and 6 months in a wheelchair.

that's depressing

even the super saiyan version of yourself isn't good enough

I respect your coping, and I do not mean to burst your bubble. You are on incels.is so you can only be so attractive. I am just saying there is no way that you are a 5/10 or else you would have actually been laid by now. I respect the coping but at best you can only be a 3/10 if you can't get laid. There's nothing wrong with being ugly man. We are all ugly, but there is no reason to be dishonest.

Also Incels are the WORST raters of pictures. Incels overrate ugly men and underrate attractive men. That's mostly due to jealousy and wanting people like themselves to be perceived better.

I would recommend asking some females to rate your picture if you want a more accurate rating.

im not coping, i just dont think i look much worse than 5/10, anyway believe what u want. if i choose a very bad pic yeah i might look like 3 or 4/10, if i choose a very good pic i might look like 6/10. the conclusion is the same because on tinder i only use my best pictures where im at the very least average looking, those girls havent even met me IRL yet.

i dont know man. i honestly dont know, when i ask others to rate me, they come up with widely different answers. some girls said im extremely ugly and made fun of me, others said i look good. a gay dude said im 8/10. the ratings i get on incels seem to all be the same though, around 5, higher in good pics, lower in bad pics

that's depressing

even the super saiyan version of yourself isn't good enough

Well sort of. It helped to validate that my face and race are bigger problems for me than my height. Can't change my race. But can change my face. So that's what I've been operating and planning more operations on. So far so good.

Women aren't stupid. They know when you're angle frauding. They spent their entire waking life filtering incels out with their gaze,you think you can trick them with a little lighting?

Face it kid, it's over

Women aren't stupid. They know when you're angle frauding. They spent their entire waking life filtering incels out with their gaze,you think you can trick them with a little lighting?

Face it kid, it's over
ive been saying its OVER for the longest time lol. but theres hope for me in asia. thats why im not mad or taking it serious any more. its just more proof that whether u are 3/10 or 5/10, there is no difference, looksmaxxing has barely any effect and should only be done for ur own mental state (I feel better in shape, and i feel better with a haircut that suits my face, but im still incel)

That sounds cool. Man this really makes me want to leave central europe asap

You chose a good time to go to Korea since the political tension decreased a lot.

u should go for it man, i really hope it will work out. anyway, it cant be worse than staying at home. worst case u come home after a while and u travelled to an interesting place but it didnt work out. best case u find love and new friends and have a lot of fun

u should go for it man, i really hope it will work out. anyway, it cant be worse than staying at home. worst case u come home after a while and u travelled to an interesting place but it didnt work out. best case u find love and new friends and have a lot of fun
I was thinking about NZ. I am already fluent in English, the country has an awesome scenery and I could probably try to date an Asian girl there.

I was thinking about NZ. I am already fluent in English, the country has an awesome scenery and I could probably try to date an Asian girl there.
u can check which countries have a working holiday VISA agreement with germany, its porbably one of the easiest ways to get entry for a longer period of time

u can check which countries have a working holiday VISA agreement with germany, its porbably one of the easiest ways to get entry for a longer period of time
I looked it up and lots of countries apparently have an agreement with Germany. (Including New zealand,Canada and Japan)

this is retarded though. honestly at this point im starting to care less, especially since i will go abroad soon, i increased my looks from 4 to 6 at the very least and still get 0 attention and the few matches i got ignore my messages.

JUST LOL @ posting your "good" pictures....

okc_rating_curve1.png

Nobody gives a shit about CUM LAUDE

Its looks, money, and connections (power).

Forget all that scholastic shit, it annoys people to hear it.

Tinder whores have 50 guys messaging them at any given moment. That's when they cba checking their account and/or responding. My Chadlitefish gets ghosted constantly. Usually 1 response and then vanish. Sometimes a short chat where they seem interested then vanish.

dude i feel like im even possible 7/10 with my frauded pic, i have abs pictures (gymcel) and shit. I get fat ass uggos as my matches. Sometimes get ok looking girls, they never reply though. You need to be a supermodel to get a date with fat midget trans in 2018. idk what is wrong with girls but yea.

Broo face it you are probably a truecel. Average whites should be able to get a gf espescially at 6 foot 7 like you say.
Since it happend all online i cant say that you arent NT but from what i read you are definitly below average. Aint nobody to blame just join the club