Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Increase your vibration frequency

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Wassup people? So, what are incels, why does Podopheleus want to to write them a letter and how can higher vibrations help? Lots of questions so let’s get started shall we?

What are Incels?​

Incels also known as involuntary celibates are a toxic misogynistic male supremacist group.

In layman’s terms – a hate group of sexually frustrated men.

Many incels feel that they are unattractive and unlovable. Some are socially awkward. Additionally, incels hold women accountable for their lack of sexual intimacy.

So, in layman’s terms – Incels blame women for not getting laid

Where did the word ‘incel’ come from?​

The word was coined in 1993 by a college student named ‘Alana’ from Toronto, Ontario. Alana created a website called “Alana’s Involuntary Celibacy Project”, in which Alana used to discuss her sexual inactivity with others.

What do Incels believe in?​

Incels believe in male supremacy and feel they deserve or are entitled to the ol’ rumpy-pumpy! Crikey! Lookie here, I’m no fortune teller but I believe that incels are not a huge fan of the word ‘consent’

Their hatred for women has led to forming online hate communities. Furthermore, mass violence.

Have you guys heard of Elliot Rodger?​

Elliott Rodger was a 22-year-old lonely, virgin, misogynist, misfit, incel mass murderer! He despised good looking women for not sleeping with him and detested guys who were more successful at dating.

On the 23rd May 2014, in Isla Vista, California, Elliott Rodger, shockingly killed six people and wounded fourteen others by gunfire, stabbing and vehicle ramming. He took his own life a short time later.

Prior to the attack, Elliott uploaded a video on YouTube titled “Elliot Rodger’s Retribution” detailing his planned attack. Additionally, pointing out “I’m the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.”

Pretty shocking, Huh?

Erm.. so how does one become an incel

The million dollar question is why do men feel entitled to sex?​

What stories are they telling themselves? Is society to blame? Hmm…

Let’s dig a little deeper, shall we? Okie-dokie! So, a lot of young virgin men feel inferior and despise themselves because they have never had sex. It goes without saying that society doesn’t help the situation at all. If anything, society adds fuel to the fire. Many young virgin men are often bullied and teased pitilessly. They feel pressured to have sex because there’s a lot of peer pressure.

Additionally, social media doesn’t help much either. There are too many voices on social media. I call it a blessing and a curse. When one starts playing the comparison game it causes one to drown in their insecurities.

Once again let’s revisit Elliot Rodger’s story. Elliott was a good-looking kid. However, he struggled to get a girl to sleep with him. Potentially because he had no game or he had lack of self-confidence when talking to girls. The rejection from girls triggered resentment, anger, sadness, anxiety, jealousy, guilt, shame. Furthermore, the fear of never losing his virginity.

Emotional frequency scaling​

Let’s recap on what I said before In my blog ‘Why did you write Triple-Formed?‘ where I study the emotional frequency scale. I have outlined guilt, shame, fear and anger are ranked as low frequency/destructive. Guilt is ranked at 30. Shame is ranked at 20. Fear is ranked at 100 and anger is ranked at 150. It’s bizarre considering the highest frequency/expansive is enlightenment ranking at 700+.

Interestingly, Elliott has similarities to the character, Adam, from my novel Triple-Formed regards to experiencing the same low vibrational emotions.

See, when one goes through a nervous emotional breakdown it’s only then one comes to a realization to either fight-or-flight. Unfortunately, Elliott’s emotions got the better of him which led to his murderous rampage and suicide.

I ask you again how does one become an incel?

Understanding Incels​

Incels are just normal human beings just like you and me.

Let me ask you this question. Can you be born an incel? Erm… No!

Being an incel is a choice.

It was said that Elliott Rodger had a happy childhood in England before the feelings of rejection and detachment began at school. I felt the same way at school. I was shy and I remember feeling unattractive, insecure and lonely. The only difference between myself and Elliott is that I never blamed women for my low vibrational emotions. I’ve always loved women. I understood at a very early age that blaming others sabotages relationships.

Incels - Higher Vibrations

Let us imagine that Elliott had put all his energy into self-development aiming at developing his people skills. Practising gratitude. Learning to give without expecting anything in return. Focusing on how to get better at expressing his feelings as a substitute for expressing his venom on internet communities. Perhaps, the 2014 Isla Vista massacre could have been avoided.

The Incel community – Warning​

Being a part of the incel community can be highly dangerous. The incel community on Reddit had around 40,000 members until it was shut down. This brutality against women is a form of extremism that is spreading more rapidly than the Coronavirus.

It’s a bit like group Meditation! A synergy is created when people meditate together. There is a strength in numbers.

We all vibrate energetically at a particular frequency. The Incel community will remain in a low vibrational frequency whilst the inner work brought about by group meditation shifts the meditators vibrational energy to a higher frequency.

One is negative whilst the other is positive. One is destructive whilst the other is expansive. Talk about having a balance, aye? This is exactly why incels will never find happiness in life.

“Nothing in your life will change, unless you change first!”
Gintama

Podopheleus’s letter to Incels​

Dear incels,

You were not born an incel. It’s never too late to start your life over again. You are suffering from low vibrations because of your anger, jealousy, resentment towards women. It’s not too late to raise your vibration and to finally feel good enough. However, you must first

• Stop blaming women
  • Practice self-acceptance, gratitude and self-love
  • Stop overthinking everything
  • Set positive goals and take inspired action
Lastly, to have unwavering faith in the universe.

Incels, I hope this blog was helpful and it inspires you to live your happiest life.

There we have it, guys. I would love to hear your feedback on this. Feel free to hit me up on Twitter and Instagram, or via the site.

Much Love

Podopheleus
Lmao

Frequencies me.:cryfeels:

Believe in vibrations to delude yourself theorem personified.

Incels also known as involuntary celibates are a toxic misogynistic male supremacist group.
I would call this a straw man, but the fakecels here are proving him right.

Incels believe in male supremacy and feel they deserve or are entitled to the ol’ rumpy-pumpy! Crikey! Lookie here, I’m no fortune teller but I believe that incels are not a huge fan of the word ‘consent’
Yes, because rotting or lookmaxxing are 100% methods of oppressing women consent. She got us, boys!

Their hatred for women has led to forming online hate communities. Furthermore, mass violence.
That's a lie. About 1/3 of guys from 18-30 yo are sexless and less than 0.001% of them ever killed anyone. That's why it's such a shock when an incel does ER. You're far more likely to be killed by Chad.
Elliott was a good-looking kid.
:feelskek:

Can you be born an incel? Erm… No!

Being an incel is a choice.
Set positive goals and take inspired action
:bluepill: Just shower 3 times a day to grow your bones like Chad, incel!
This is why effeminate 'guys'/women shouldn't be seen as to final voice when it comes to sexuality. Women think our experiences and desires are overall equal, even though there's every reason to believe that not the case nor ever been the case. As a result, women think 'even I reject the incel, another woman would accept him' except every women thinks that. Men's drive to work and innovate stems from their desire to fuck, and with a pressing guarantee that 50-80% of us won't get to experience it (especially in high quality), nothing is really worth the effort and the strain of hardship only builds up.

Being a part of the incel community can be highly dangerous.
Yes, NPCs, take our word for it. And never look into the scientific research behind the incel phenomena, it's the work of witches! Stay with the narrative-we for women!

a lot of young virgin men feel inferior and despise themselves because they have never had sex. It goes without saying that society doesn’t help the situation at all. If anything, society adds fuel to the fire. Many young virgin men are often bullied and teased pitilessly. They feel pressured to have sex because there’s a lot of peer pressure.

Additionally, social media doesn’t help much either. There are too many voices on social media. I call it a blessing and a curse. When one starts playing the comparison game it causes one to drown in their insecurities.
This is the only breath of fresh air out of this, but it doesn't cancel out the stupidity of the rest of the blog.
More importantly, men, in general, are nonconformists. The only real "pressure" here are men's libido. Yes, we'll play along to so increases our chances to fuck, so no one should be surprised that there's a rise in NEETs, incels, and murders once the distribution of wealth, opportunity, and sex only accessible to few men.

Why did I rely to this? Look what you did, mNFwTJ3wz9. You made me spill my autism!:lasereyes:

Last edited:
"Lookie here, I’m no fortune teller but I believe that incels are not a huge fan of the word ‘consent’ " :foidSoy::foidSoy:

consent = chad only

i do that with my subwoofer with loud bass:ahegao:

Written by a low iq fag, truly the most degenerate form of life.

Why did I rely to this? Look what you did, mNFwTJ3wz9. You made me spill my autism!:lasereyes:
I almost did a line by line analysis too, but I stopped myself and just posted the whole thing.

Braindead retarded babbling good vibes hoe made braindead retarded good vibes shit that isnt worth of anyones attention.

just become a vibrator theory

Chad Has No vibrations , shits on everyone and gets fucked

These Clowns man , Just full of gaslighting. :feelsclown:

@mNFwTJ3wz9

Best “good vibrations” will get you is friend zoned

Elliott was a good-looking kid.
If he actually had been good-looking, he wouldn't be called a "kid".

I hate the "just be positive" platitude. It's one of the worst.

This is more ragefuel and less JFL.

my frequency is so low that moving coil instruments can measure it :smonk: