Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incident with my (ex)oneitis

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
This happened month ago.
So, we were exiting school and one of her chad "friends" was angry or something so he came close and yelled at her: "go suck a dick, crazy bitch".
She responded with something but wasn't too eager to defend.
I wanted to jump in and defend her but considering all that she has done to me, I didn't do it.

Glad you didnt. now stop having oneitis

Lol sent him an astral bomb, it works

Why do you still have a onetits?

Low T thread.

doesn't matter anyway OP, she probably wanted to get yelled at or even beat up by the chad
it's the nature of foids
Why do you still have a onetits?
he's a teenager, go easy on the kid

try to get control tbh. it is not healthy
I know. I act cold and mean to her on the outside though. I love her and I cannot control that unfortunately. She's a stupid bitch tbhtbh

I know. I act cold and mean to her on the outside though. I love her and I cannot control that unfortunately. She's a stupid bitch tbhtbh
you will learn your lesson eventually though

I’m glad that I’ve never had a oneitis.

I’ve only felt lust for the female gender.

It's not really something I can control
It's easy to latch on to girls and idealize them when they're the first girl in the world to be nice to you while not being totally repulsive themselves, but your oneitis isn't special or different from all kinds of different girls out there. Females are literally just carbon copies of eachother with varying degrees of mannerisms based on what benefits them.

Your idealized girl doesn't exist, and never will.

You probably developed feelings for her because she acted like your relationship with her was going to get somewhere, but it didn't. Now that she sees that you're willing to do whatever for her if it means you get to be her friend :soy:, she will keep you "in the zone" , dangling a carrot in front of you and initiating contact with you whenever you get too distant, and pushing you away when you get too close. This is a game foids love playing, and they use it all the time to keep you "in the zone" forever and getting you to do things for them.

Also, the personality of hers that you have come to be fond of is all just an act to get you to do things for her. Foids don't have personality, they only emulate whatever personality will get you to do their bidding.

A good example of this is when they basically give you a job interview or let you talk about yourself to them. This tells them everything they need to know to manipulate you.

Just accept that she will never love you, and drop her. And next time, don't even develop feelings for some female unless she fucks you. That's it. They won't be able to friendzone you anymore or manipulate you anymore.

I had one in the elementary school i used to send her love letters fuck my stupid brain

It's easy to latch on to girls and idealize them when they're the first girl in the world to be nice to you while not being totally repulsive themselves, but your oneitis isn't special or different from all kinds of different girls out there. Females are literally just carbon copies of eachother with varying degrees of mannerisms based on what benefits them.

You probably developed feelings for her because she acted like your relationship with her was going to get somewhere, but it didn't. Now that she sees that you're willing to do whatever for her if it means you get to be her friend :soy:, she will keep you "in the zone" , dangling a carrot in front of you and initiating contact with you whenever you get too distant, and pushing you away when you get too close. This is a game foids love playing, and they use it all the time to keep you "in the zone" forever and getting you to do things for them.

Also, the personality of hers that you have come to be fond of is all just an act to get you to do things for her. Foids don't have personality, they only emulate whatever personality will get you to do their bidding.

A good example of this is when they basically give you a job interview or let you talk about yourself to them. This tells them everything they need to know to manipulate you.

Just accept that she will never love you, and drop her. And next time, don't even develop feelings for some female unless she fucks you. That's it. They won't be able to friendzone you anymore or manipulate you anymore.

Having a oneitis is cucked as shit but it's uncontrollable. I also have an oneitis but she's even more unreachable than yours probably. Completely out of my league. I won't ever see her again in a few months so I will probably get rid of my crush fortunately.

Never ever defend her. I am glad you didnt, after she has made u suffer this much...no point.

JFL @ even the thought of jumping in to defend "MiLady's honor", if you had done it you're smv would've dropped by 4 points and she would have hated you for it. Nothing turns a bitch off more than white knighting.

chivalry is fucking dead , good you didnt , being good gets you nothing at this life

You would have humiliated yourself if you did

dont do anything for her ever man

shit so true, this is what i needed to read

Your oneitis swallowed the cum and piss of that abusive Chad later. It's beyong over for oneitiscells.

How come? Im certain im stronger then him and I had element of suprise by my side.

The reason is she may be waiting for someone to come in for the rescue, but it ultimately runs down to chad. The best you'd get is a thank you while everyone laughs around you, and then you'd be the victim.

The reason is she may be waiting for someone to come in for the rescue, but it ultimately runs down to chad. The best you'd get is a thank you while everyone laughs around you, and then you'd be the victim.
Im too low inhib to give a fuck about others laughing but true, fighting for a foid is not a wise idea.