Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incident that converted me to blackpill

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
Before September 22 2017, I was a blue pilled FA, who blamed my lack of success on introversion.

On that day, we had a mandatory language class, where 2 team leaders (foids) had to pick their team for a game. I was picked last, despite teacher (male) telling both of them to pick me, for several times during the process :feelsrope:.

What made this worse, is that I was the most skilled and engaging student (according to grades). Yet, low IQ normies were chosen over me. Also at the end, they did not even bother to call me in, the group just left me without me.

For the 3 years in uni, I made 0 friends and 0 acquaintances despite trying my best (I stopped now). Foids always give me disgusted looks, normies ignore me, teachers never look in my eyes or ask me any questions, people make cruel jokes about me weekly, people never sit next to me during classes. How the fuck am I supposed to study and keep positive attitude with all this BS? Before, I was excelling and motivated student, and now I am suicidal and fail my exams due to depression.

my personal conclusion:
1. incel's 'radical' ideology and hatred is created by society
2. introversion is secondary to social exclusion
3. fuck females and normies

Cucktears explain this

Last edited:
Before September 22 2017, I was a blue pilled FA, who blamed my lack of success on introversion.

On that day, we had a mandatory language class, where 2 team leaders (foids) had to pick their team for a game. I was picked last, despite teacher (male) telling both of them to pick me, for several times during the process :feelsrope:.

What made this worse, is that I was the most skilled and engaging student (according to grades). Yet, low IQ normies were chosen over me. Also at the end, they did not even bother to call me in, the group just left me without me.

For the 3 years in uni, I made 0 friends and 0 acquaintances despite trying my best (I stopped now). Foids always give me disgusted looks, normies ignore me, teachers never look in my eyes or ask me any questions, people make cruel jokes about me weekly, people never sit next to me during classes. How the fuck am I supposed to study and keep positive attitude with all this BS? Before, I was excelling and motivated student, and now I am suicidal and fail my exams due to depression.

my personal conclusion:

Cucktears explain this
Based.
Looks are everything tbh ngl

I'm sorry for you friend.

my personal conclusion:

Cucktears explain this
i am somehow interested in the so called "slavpill". i have heard some stuff about croatia, poland and serbia on this forum. how is it in russia? what is the current state of women there? how do they behave?

i am somehow interested in the so called "slavpill". i have heard some stuff about croatia, poland and serbia on this forum. how is it in russia? what is the current state of women there? how do they behave?
Slavpill is a fact, whether you acknowledge it or not.

it always gets worser. like: countless of refugees are flooding your homeland and take all the women. i think ethnics are like the real exotics in slavland. it would be devastating for the guys there to encounter this type of stuff. i think that you know what i want to tell you now.. xD
All Slavic countries are 99% white and slavic lads are ugly looking in general, so if a chaddam comes to any slavic village, he can easily keep 80-90% of foids in his harem, thanks to being chad+exotic.

All Slavic countries are 99% white and slavic lads are ugly looking in general, so if a chaddam comes to any slavic village, he can easily keep 80-90% of foids in his harem, thanks to being chad+exotic.
it’s over for kurvacels

You are the end means result of your environment & a by-product of your experiences.

You've heard of "you are what you eat". Well "you become how others treat".

Foids ruin everything.

at least you have high iq im borderline retarded keep going and get a decent job you can get rich if you save and other things

Your story felt like a needle in my chest, bro :cryfeels:

Thinking introversion is your problem is the biggest incel cope out there. It truly hurts to realize that the reason you fail socially is something out of your control (looks).

my personal conclusion:

Cucktears explain this
Same thing happened to me, now I have 0 motivation to do anything 'meaningful'.

Hateful people on IT actually 100% believe that you would still be an incel if people actually treated you decently. lmao

Hateful people on IT actually 100% believe that you would still be an incel if people actually treated you decently. lmao
They are absolute retards. Before bullying I did not even know that reddit, incels, pills, etc. even existed. My mentality was of a normie, I was bluepilled, kind, polite, etc.
After being forced into isolation, I started to search internet for people with the same problems and found incels sites.

They are absolute retards. Before bullying I did not even know that reddit, incels, pills, etc. even existed. My mentality was of a normie, I was bluepilled, kind, polite, etc.
After being forced into isolation, I started to search internet for people with the same problems and found incels sites.
Same man. First I actually tried really hard to improve myself, to be social, to act normal. Then came the redpill bullshit. And when nothing worked the blackpill consumed me.

Introverted just means ugly. Conversation goes both ways. If you are ugly other people don't want to talk to you so there is nothing you can do. They hardly listen and if they do reply it's 1-4 words to be polite.

Introverted just means ugly. Conversation goes both ways. If you are ugly other people don't want to talk to you so there is nothing you can do. They hardly listen and if they do reply it's 1-4 words to be polite.

You speak the truth

my personal conclusion:

Cucktears explain this
this tbh