Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incest as fug but my grandma licked her lips when talking to me

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
it disgusted me as fug. i want to think it was random

must be cus am young

@chudur-budur Thoughts?

:chad:

volcel if you didn't try to ascend

kys chad

edit: jk, only a truecel would think of fucking his own grandma

Last edited:
Anyone ever notice old politicians who flick their tongue from left to right in their mouths while talking? It's legit more creepy than my face and I'm a truecel.

@chudur-budur Thoughts?

OP misunderstood the concept of grannymaxxing, not your own grandma faggot.

DDlU6Qg.jpg

She was probably thirsty. Should have fed her your piss.

Just be your own grandfather bro!

it disgusted me as fug. i want to think it was random

must be cus am young
Don't be hatin' on granny, this might be your time to shine, just ask @chudur-budur
Anyone ever notice old politicians who flick their tongue from left to right in their mouths while talking? It's legit more creepy than my face and I'm a truecel.
It's a pedo thing, their human body houses a demonic/fallen angel/alien spirit (same thing).

Old people do it and it's gross. If a woman does it you start thinking "wait.... could she.... gross".

Old people do it and it's gross. If a woman does it you start thinking "wait.... could she.... gross".
I've seen videos on YT where it shows old people doing that and the title is always something like "TOP 10 REPTILIANS CAUGHT ON CAMERA" or something.

i made the same joke about my 2yo cousin and reddit went crazy
incestmaxxers on lockdown :feelscry:

Skullfuck her, OP. If she's your maternal grandma then blow your load in her eyes for bringing a farting subhuman into this world.

Agepill is brutal