Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [IncelTrait] Your name is always last in a group assignment

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
If you are a schoolCel and you are assigned in a group for an assignment, your name will always be the last one listed. This happens often for me in PowerPoints, my name is always the last listed.

Last is usually not bad. For academic papers last is good. Truecels will be in any position that is not 1st or last.

Also you get forced into a random group because the teacher let everyone “pick their partners” and no one wants to partner with you and you get shoehorned into a group of friends and its awkward as shit

Last is usually not bad. For academic papers last is good. Truecels will be in any position that is not 1st or last.
Yes but I would rather be anything than last.

If you are a schoolCel and you are assigned in a group for an assignment, your name will always be the last one listed. This happens often for me in PowerPoints, my name is always the last listed.
same tbh

Presentation by x, x, x, and me.

Every time.

[IncelTrait] You're/were called by surname in School

Can't remember

Also you get forced into a random group because the teacher let everyone “pick their partners” and no one wants to partner with you and you get shoehorned into a group of friends and its awkward as shit
brutal. the amount of times this happened was extremely brutal

For academic papers last is good.

Nah.

OP, in high school I would do all the work and the normies would free ride off my efforts.

I would always put my name first.

Last edited: