Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltrait: You write like ass

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
If you have a horrible calligraphy, then it's all fuckin over. This includes drawing like ass because of trembling hands.
BTW I envy stacies with perfect lettering. Fuck them.

Last edited:
Yeah tbh, though I've tried to perfect my handwriting, it seems no matter how much I try, I could never get better.

tbh my handwriting isn't bad, my brother even asked me once how did I change it so much because it was ugly some time ago

Yeah tbh, though I've tried to perfect my handwriting, it seems no matter how much I try, I could never get better.
i legit still have the handwriting from when i was 5

It gets better with practice I think.

It gets better with practice I think.
If you are doctor then no time to practice, but maybe you betamaxxx easier with those incomes.
BTW most of us cels don't really use traditional means of writing, we are mostly on the net, thence why practice isn't valid.

I write like shit but I draw pretty well.

Trembling hands could indicate poor hand eye coordination skills which can be a sign of autism and being non-NT.
And autistic and non-NT males struggle a lot more with foids are more likely to be incel. So this could be a legit incel trait ngl

chad trait tbh

If you have a horrible calligraphy, then it's all fuckin over. This includes drawing like ass because of trembling hands.
same. it's cause our motor skills are shit
same. our genes are garbage not merely aesthetically

Last edited:
Trembling hands could indicate poor hand eye coordination skills which can be a sign of autism and being non-NT.
And autistic and non-NT males struggle a lot more with foids are more likely to be incel. So this could be a legit incel trait ngl
Yup, this is what I've always suspected. I've always had trouble coordinating my hands, this is why when I picked up a job in painting (which you need precise hand coordination) last year, I was doing very poorly and everyone said I was lazy and didn't like having a job even though I was legitimately trying.

Yup, this is what I've always suspected. I've always had trouble coordinating my hands, this is why when I picked up a job in painting (which you need precise hand coordination) last year, I was doing very poorly and everyone said I was lazy and didn't like having a job even though I was legitimately trying.
Many jobs that don't require a college education yet still require good hand eye coordination too. So a lot of incels that try to go to vocational or technical education schools and get an apprenticeship instead end up being unemployable because that line of work requires a lot of work with your hands and precise hand eye coordination.
But all the easy jobs are getting snatched up by chads and foids because of the emphasis on networking and knowing the right people instead of merit. People talk about western countries becoming like the third world. In the third world it's all about who you know and not what you know and western countries are following along this same sleazy path.

My handwriting is bad and my drawing

Many jobs that don't require a college education yet still require good hand eye coordination too. So a lot of incels that try to go to vocational or technical education schools and get an apprenticeship instead end up being unemployable because that line of work requires a lot of work with your hands and precise hand eye coordination.
But all the easy jobs are getting snatched up by chads and foids because of the emphasis on networking and knowing the right people instead of merit. People talk about western countries becoming like the third world. In the third world it's all about who you know and not what you know and western countries are following along this same sleazy path.
As someone who is training to become an electrician, I don't know about this. Yes, hand coordination is necessary for good wire management but it's not a big deal because you can fix that. However when it comes to painting, that's different. Painting has to be done precisely, depending on the material it is either easy or hell to remove but regardless, you need to be very careful.

As someone who is training to become an electrician, I don't know about this. Yes, hand coordination is necessary for good wire management but it's not a big deal because you can fix that. However when it comes to painting, that's different. Painting has to be done precisely, depending on the material it is either easy or hell to remove but regardless, you need to be very careful.
I see. Maybe there is hope for electriciancels then.
But being non-NT and having shaky hands I find it difficult even replacing light bulbs in hanging light fixtures like the kind on ceiling fans so YMMV.

My writing has been shit my whole life and kids used to make fun of it tbh

I actually have great handwriting, I took caligraphy classes when I was a kid.
It's one of the few things that i'm actually proud about myself. Writing is a really fun activity for me tbqh.

My writing is really good actually. Can't draw well though.

tbh I've never seen a man with good handwriting. It's weird too because if you look at old documents from pre-1960s basically everyone had really good handwriting. Now it's all shit. More proof humanity is devolving.

My writing is average at best. It isn’t the worst, but it doesn’t help that I’m left handed either.

over for doctorcels

My writing is god awful. It's only gotten worse with age. It's so bad that you can recognize it not because of discreet patterns. But because there is such a lack of any symmetry, it is painfully obvious. I even tend to write in green ink.

I feel sorry for some of my profs since you still had to write most undergrad exams by hand.

I feel enraged at the mentally deficient morons who can write like it's something to behold yet nothing more intelligent than a rectum. Classic lookism. My writing is shit but the content is what matters. Other idiots with pretty looking writing have no more than a dog vomiting with AIDS and anthrax worth of any content to say.

@Colvin76 Hows your handwriting?

My handwriting is actually very good.

can relate sometimes I cant read the shit I write myself

I have not hand-written anything in over 6 years.

I'm surprised no one here linked that it's actually a high IQ trait.

People have called my handwriting hieroglyphics before jfl. That's how terrible it is. It doesn't help that I was first taught to write in script and therefore can only write in that when I need to write things down fast.