Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltrait: you never bought a school yearbook

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I would always shy away from buying a school yearbook. I was always the ugliest dude in my grade level.

I would always shy away from buying a school yearbook. I was always the ugliest dude in my grade level.
why would I pay for a shitty photograph when my phone takes superior photos compared to the piece of shit camera taken by a pig fat foid

I never cared about the people in my school and my picture was always horrible

why would I pay for a shitty photograph when my phone takes superior photos compared to the piece of shit camera taken by a pig fat foid
If you can get good photos of yourself at all you are fakecel

We don't even have yearbooks in my country, so I never even had the option to buy one.

I never had the money to buy one
I wonder if people ever look back at their yearbooks and even remember me.

I bought one freshman year and got a total of 3 signature's. I looked at chads yearbook and page after page was filled with signatures.

I only have one to remind me that I always looked like shit and never had a chance.

Why would I pay for ER fuel? There's plenty of it free online.

Waste of money on something to remind you of your subhumanity

I didn't even participate on the group photos.
Waste of money on something to remind you of your subhumanity
sup with that hellsing sig? Did u watch hellsing abridge? :o

Why but a book that worships Chad and Stacy.

I bought it. It's just dumped in my cupboard now. Fuck everyone in that year but my incel friends. I hated all of those bastards. Full of bullies and people that judged me just because I was a bit odd and of course an incel. Hope they all die, in particular my normie bullies.

not worth it as there are no stacies in mine.

I never cared about the people in my school and my picture was always horrible
tbh people laughed when they saw my retarded face on the year book

Since I went to a private high school, class sizes were small so yearbooks were free for me.

Though I was also the ugliest kid in my class so I never looked at my own photos.

same, I ended up not showing up to school on picture day to avoid this fate
:feelshaha: I hate photos, I dont what im supposed to do when I smile people say i have a pedo smile so i just do my autistc stare

:feelshaha: I hate photos, I dont what im supposed to do when I smile people say i have a pedo smile so i just do my autistc stare
I used to do a big smile but people told me it was bad so ya now I stare as well

True. I refused to even have a picture taken. Fuck that shit, school was awful, why would I want to remember that hellhole.

We didn't have year books, but we did have other items meant to remind us of our time at school, which I did not buy.

I didn't buy any yearbooks except for HS senior year as I wanted to search up people to see who money mogs who

I only had school yearbooks on my first 6 years of school and my mother bought them

I still have my high school "record of achievement" binded faux leather folder.

330px-National_record_of_achievement.jpg

It remains empty.

Why would I pay money to remember people who don't give two shits about me and don't remember me?