Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceltrait: you have crocked teeth

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
Your skull and genetics are so retarded that it didn't develop wide enough

No, but it doesn’t matter because my lower jaw doesn’t exist

feels like a personal attack tbh. my lower teeth are crooked as shit
i didnt get braces as a teen because all my classmates that had them said they hurt like hell and also because i didn't want to look like a faggot. braces on girls are super fucking cute but braces on guys looks fucking weak. but looking back i should have got them. i wasn't getting laid anyway so braces wouldn't have done shit for me except fix my bottom teeth and make me look fucking normal

feels like a personal attack tbh. my lower teeth are crooked as shit
i didnt get braces as a teen because all my classmates that had them said they hurt like hell and also because i didn't want to look like a faggot. braces on girls are super fucking cute but braces on guys looks fucking weak. but looking back i should have got them. i wasn't getting laid anyway so braces wouldn't have done shit for me except fix my bottom teeth and make me look fucking normal
get invisaligns, I am getting them soon

get invisaligns, I am getting them soon
had them for two years. didnt do shit for my teeth and gave me dry mouth and my jaw would hurt like hell when i woke up from sleep. for a few hours

although i will say i wasn't using them everyday like recommended but i was using them like 3-4 times a week. i also couldn't talk with them and i was in college at the time so didn't want to look or sound like a faggot. embarrasing when you are walking through campus and a cute girl asks you for directions and you gotta take your invisalign out so she can understand you

had them for two years. didnt do shit for my teeth and gave me dry mouth and my jaw would hurt like hell when i woke up from sleep. for a few hours

although i will say i wasn't using them everyday like recommended but i was using them like 3-4 times a week. i also couldn't talk with them and i was in college at the time so didn't want to look or sound like a faggot. embarrasing when you are walking through campus and a cute girl asks you for directions and you gotta take your invisalign out so she can understand you
never heard this experience like this, also you are supposed to wear them 23 hours a day, and take 1 hour break, your teeth will obviously go back if you wear them for so short, good thing corona-chan is here

EDIT
nvm everyone is complaining about similar stuff in reddit, still better then braces tbh

Last edited:
My two front teeth are crooked but I got depressed and stopped brushing for a whole week and now they’re rotten