Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Inceltrait: you have controlling parents

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
Having controlling parents turns people into highly inhibited, shy, socially awkward and antisocial adults. They set their sons up to fail to develop socially by making sure they don't take advantage of the few opportunities they had to develop socially during teen years and early adulthood. They never had a chance at just-be-first. And now these socially inept adults with low self-esteem have to fight un uphill battle through their entire lives in everything, from getting jobs to dating, with low chance of success and/or improving themselves.

This also shows that lost life milestones at teenage and early adulthood year can snowball out of control really fast.

Not every incel is shy or a coward

Not every incel is shy or a coward
A lot of incels start out this way but get lower inhib as they get older and more blackpilled. I'm on my journey to being low inhib

I think I was just an inconvenience for my Dad.

Trucel trait: you have no parents

Relatable. My parents were strict about my grades. I got good grades but i became socially outcast.

Having controlling parents turns people into highly inhibited, shy, socially awkward and antisocial adults. They set their sons up to fail to develop socially by making sure they don't take advantage of the few opportunities they had to develop socially during teen years and early adulthood. They never had a chance at just-be-first. And now these socially inept adults with low self-esteem have to fight un uphill battle through their entire lives in everything, from getting jobs to dating, with low chance of success and/or improving themselves.

This also shows that lost life milestones at teenage and early adulthood year can snowball out of control really fast.
Trueeeee fuck those kind of parents

Relatable shit

Relatable. Crazy controlling parents.

It's hit and miss. I lived with my mom. She didn't give a shit what I did except when it came to relationships. She grounded me when I was hanging out with a girl at 10. Her reason was, the girl was white trash and she didn't want me being a teen dad. Normally, she gave zero fucks though and I wasn't close to her.

It's hit and miss. I lived with my mom. She didn't give a shit what I did except when it came to relationships. She grounded me when I was hanging out with a girl at 10. Her reason was, the girl was white trash and she didn't want me being a teen dad. Normally, she gave zero fucks though and I wasn't close to her.
Brutal. Being an all around negligent parent but controlling her son in the most important part of his life.