Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Inceltrait: You hate summer

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Summer is here and if you are incel then you should despise the summer

Everyone is constantly outside while you rot in your room because you don't have any friends

It's 100 degrees which makes you sweat like a dog constantly and makes you smelly (showering is a fakecel trait)

If you do make the regretful decision to leap outside get ready to get mogged instantly by twenty different chads and stacies in slutty clothing

Summer is hell if you are incel it's the real depression season unlike winter where it's normal to be inside and cozy

I actually like it because it means I can go out and enjoy the weather.

A warm sunny day does make me happy.

Now I'll have to be sweaty as hell when I'm LDARmaxxing on my bed all day :whatfeels: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: GODAMMIT :feelsping:

I mainly hate summer because of the weather being hot.

summer is for women to show skin and for 8+/10 men to enjoy female skin

I lose the small amount of energy and motivation that I have as soon as the temp goes above 25C tbh

I hate summer because of the heat

I CAN'T STAND SEEING FEMALES IN SKIN TIGHT, REVEALING CLOTHES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I like the summer because it’s nice and warm. However I hate everything else about it

No it is not, summer is cool if you have a mini fridge in your bedroom full of mountain dew , air conditioner, and an excellent cooling system on your pc, if you are depressed and think about life that just means you are lower than diamond in League of Legends

Texas heat sucks. Already want it to be winter

I was outside for an hour and I'm cooked already.

i only liked summer when it meant no classes.

once i started working, summer stopped feeling "special" ; it's just hot

Sort of, the benefit of summer is that you can get hired at a business making money off of all the normies spending their money.

I like it better than winter tbh. You get breaks from school longer in the summer. My family usually goes up to California to visit some other relatives up there which is fun. In winter there’s Christmas, a completely normie holiday loved by sexhavers and wine moms. And then there’s New Years, which is 1 sexhaver central giga orgy ultimate deluxe golden platinum edition with all DLC characters unlocked and 2 means getting older, which at least for me, has always meant shit getting worse. There’s also my birthday in January, which stacks on to the getting older thing and makes winter gigaropefuel. The only thing winter mogs on is weather, because then you can comfymaxx with hoodies.

Summer is for chads and stacies where they show of their 6 packs

I love winter and rainy days