Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [IncelTrait] You are socially disposable, not just for women, but even "friends"

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
How do you know you are a TRUEcel? After you finish school and get no job, all of your contacts go away. You lose all your "friends", they don't want to do anything with you anymore because you don't have your use anymore to them. It was obvious even before, during vacations, where they wouldn't contact you, or during school time, when they wouldn't back you up in times of your trouble. Everyone always used you and they normally wouldn't befriend you (even though it's a wrong word, more like play friends with you) if you didn't have any use to them. It's something else with normies, they can actually like each other just for personalities alone and make friendships on this level and of course, they will like Chad simply for his looks so he can be a total do-no-good and have horrible personality, but even then normies will like him. All of this is especially visible for NEETs.

ive never had a friend so cant relate, ive never been able to relate to other people at all.

not sure if thats undiagnosed autism or im just an anomaly

no friendship for your personality

How do you know you are a TRUEcel? After you finish school and get no job, all of your contacts go away. You lose all your "friends", they don't want to do anything with you anymore because you don't have your use anymore to them. It was obvious even before, during vacations, where they wouldn't contact you, or during school time, when they wouldn't back you up in times of your trouble. Everyone always used you and they normally wouldn't befriend you (even though it's a wrong word, more like play friends with you) if you didn't have any use to them. It's something else with normies, they can actually like each other just for personalities alone and make friendships on this level and of course, they will like Chad simply for his looks so he can be a total do-no-good and have horrible personality, but even then normies will like him. All of this is especially visible for NEETs.
This convinces me I'm a truecel at first but can't not being NT also have this effect? Normies hate non-NT guys if they aren't chads.

I feel you

I remember once, some time ago when I was a christian. I invited my friends to the church and eventually we hung out with the youngsters there, during all the period we were there my friends are constantly talking to these people and I remained pretty much silent. At that moment I knew I wasn't shit for them, in fact I'd be better if I wasn't there.

I had fake friends at the start of high school and they all ditched me to hang out with cooler people. That was the last time i had any friends

As you age, you're lucky if you one or two friends

I did have friends in the past but luckily for me they did betray me or use me. We don’t keep in touch anymore tho

This convinces me I'm a truecel at first but can't not being NT also have this effect? Normies hate non-NT guys if they aren't chads.
Maybe a normie non nt could be this way, insufferable, but they mostly dont even make fake friends like I mentioned in Op.
I had fake friends at the start of high school and they all ditched me to hang out with cooler people. That was the last time i had any friends
I walked home from school with two normoids from my class I took train with, a guy and a foid. He said "Id rather go and grab a beer with them (talking about some other normoids) than with <my last name>". And the foid agreed. All with me next to them. I would k*** normoids if I had the opportunity for treating me like shit.

Last edited: