Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [IncelTrait] Wearing glasses

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Have you ever seen even a Chadlite irl with glsses? The only men wearing glasses I have seen were 6/10 at best but majority were below 5/10.

Another incel trait that probably only applies to a small minority of this community.

Another incel trait that probably only applies to a small minority of this community.
never seen a good looking guy in rl wearing glasses to be honest kek.

i said in rl not on the internet
Your point is subjective. It's like saying ''I've never seen a guy wear x and look good'' . It's your pov

Your point is subjective. It's like saying ''I've never seen a guy wear x and look good'' . It's your pov
i was making a simple comment suggesting that it is extremely rare to find a chad in glasses out in the streets .

I have subhuman eyesight genetics. Basically blind in one eye but decent sight in the other.

Glasses helps hide my big nose

it's looksmax for me

I just wore glasses when I was 6 years old, and it was for only 2 months

Trait Confirmed.

I have worn glasses since I was 5.:feelzez:

Yes.

But I don't think I get rejected because I wear glasses. Probably I wouldn't do much better without them, and obviously I need them.

Glasses helps hide my big nose

it's looksmax for me
they do the same for me. unfortunately, i look like a jew with or without glasses

Glasses make you look high iq
this is the only reason why my peers ever spoke to me in class. if they didn't come asking for help on an assignment, they were telling me how much i looked like a school shooter.
shoulda done it lmao

Some people have told me that I look better without glasses off, but some people have told me that I look worse without them. But I still need them to see so it's over.

i never needed glasses tbh