Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

inceltrait = ur didnt used ur mouth in years

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
u only use it to eat and breath nothing more

u talk in ur head to urself thats it ur main way to communicate is by the keyboard or the phone

Yeah I forgot how to speak already I can only make loud grunts and noises with my vocal cords

Unless you're tedmaxxed...
Lies No GIF

I thought Discord was new.

incel trait: you used ur mouth so much it no longer works

very accurate

Yeah, I rarely talk which has caused my voice to weaken significantly. I also sometimes mispronounce things.

This is true . Too true . I don’t talk because no one wants to talk to me when I was in school and now at work as a wageslave .
Even when I make an attempt because my primitive brain is desperately trying to escape inceldom out of pure survival instinct , I only get eye rolls and death stares . Disrespect by nerds/geeks who are half my size and height . Can’t make this shit up . Fuck man .
So I just end up talking to myself all day long and journaling on my phone .
It’s fucking brutal also when I do have to speak at work as I’m forced to , I cannot speak without stuttering . I don’t get enough practice because normies refuse to let me grow socially , they successfully stunted my social growth . Fucking bullshit .
Cruel world .
Im disrespected on a daily basis by ppl half my age i just gave up on social life i stay silent as much as possible

normies pick on us to remind us we are subhumans they are socially killing us to make us, it is a cruel world brocel i don't think im introvert at all i'm just a subhuman i'm not allowed to find who i am, im forced to be muted IRL

Yeah, I rarely talk which has caused my voice to weaken significantly. I also sometimes mispronounce things.
90% of times i use the voice in my head

when i use my real voice its always cringe and i sound autistic