Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [IncelTrait] replaying mw2 no Russian many times over

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
I usually don’t play such a normie game like cod but mw2 just got remastered and no Russian was my favourite level since I was a kid since it’s literally an ER simulator. Shooting up an airport in mw2 (not in minecraft for once :feelshaha:) was satisfying as fuck tbh ngl. We need more based video games like this where you can simulate going ER (like in minecraft of course)

@2340922 You watching this guy?

I usually don’t play such a normie game like cod but mw2 just got remastered and no Russian was my favourite level since I was a kid since it’s literally an ER simulator. Shooting up an airport in mw2 (not in minecraft for once :feelshaha:) was satisfying as fuck tbh ngl. We need more based video games like this where you can simulate going ER (like in minecraft of course)

Yes it was based

i did not play it but it seemed great when i watched it

View: https://youtu.be/YoQVCxVgKxo

CoD is shit.

that mission sucks because you have to go very slow

more like saudicel69

never really been too much into fps games but i remember playing this at my cousins house. was a wild experience.

That was literally my favorite mission in all of the cod campaigns. That was based af. I tried to kill practically every single person in the mw2 mission no Russian. I wish we had more missions like that in future games.

Of course the only mainstream mass-shooting civilians mission in a game is about shooting Russians :feelskek:

4eu5me

JFL
Hopefully not in cod game:feelsthink:
Yes in minecraft pocket edition pre alpha build boyo :feelsEhh::feelskek:
that mission sucks because you have to go very slow
I’m willing to bet a foid implemented that because after you’re done going ER you regain your speed JFL
i did not play it but it seemed great when i watched it

View: https://youtu.be/YoQVCxVgKxo

It’s even more great if you’re larping as yourself with saint hamudi, inceltv, oreoman, and Kent

Last edited:
See you on cucktears

We need more based video games like this where you can simulate going ER (like in minecraft of course)
Never heard of GTA?

"That was no message."

i played it when i was a kid and didnt understand why everyone cried over it. ngl i didnt even think much of it more than just a regular mission

Never played GTA? Go ER and kill people in the city in various ways. Killing foids on the beach in gta 5 is my favourite thing to do

Never played GTA? Go ER and kill people in the city in various ways. Killing foids on the beach in gta 5 is my favourite thing to do
Yeah but there’s just something about cod that I find way more fun, Gtav is kind of over dramatized imo ngl tbh

That was literally my favorite mission in all of the cod campaigns. That was based af. I tried to kill practically every single person in the mw2 mission no Russian. I wish we had more missions like that in future games.

Psycho trait: always killing the highest number of people possible in a game that offers the possibility.

Psycho trait: always killing the highest number of people possible in a game that offers the possibility.
I think I really did kill every single person in that mission

I got a headache while playing , ditched it on the snow level

>INCELDOM DISCUSSION

>INCELDOM DISCUSSION
This is related to incel dom because I want to let my frustrations on the world out onto a game..... for now

will switch to minecraft soon

Postal 2 is better
Warning comin zenci :feelshaha: