Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [IncelTrait] Phimosis

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
If you are a truecel, you most likely have phimosis. Your genes made sure that even if you by some luck have sex, you can't enjoy it and have to endure pain and possibly not finish inside. Also, your shaft is most of the time covered by the skin so the tip/mushroom doesn't take out previous sex haver's sperm out like a spoon (it was specifically made that way for back in the day when tandem sex was going on).

Ps. This forum works like shit recently.

Well ill thank the Lord and Jesus amen, cause I don't have that shit

Sounds nightmarish. I don’t have that condition, thankfully.

Offtopic: anyone here also had this sudden, crippling neck pain immediately after cooming? Last time I had this was years ago but I’d still like to know how that happened

I hate this condition. I hate my urologist for recommending circumcision instead of prescribing special cream to stretch my foreskin. What an asshole.

I hate this condition. I hate my urologist for recommending circumcision instead of prescribing special cream to stretch my foreskin. What an asshole.
Low IQ. He was doing you a favor.

yea i had phimosis and got circumcised for it lol

Is the tip called mushroom where you live?

Low IQ. He was doing you a favor.
You're an odious person, I wonder how I'm not a lolcow yet. Every time I see one of your post it's inane BS and makes me feel embarrassed that I ever considered you a good choice of who to trust in this forum.

At least when some autist eventually figures out who I am I'll know it was you who leaked my face.

I have phimosis.

Obviously I haven't tried it, but I'm pretty sure I'd be physically incapable of having sex. I need to be ultra gentle, else it feels like my skin is gonna rip at any moment.

You're an odious person, I wonder how I'm not a lolcow yet. Every time I see one of your post it's inane BS and makes me feel embarrassed that I ever considered you a good choice of who to trust in this forum.

At least when some autist eventually figures out who I am I'll know it was you who leaked my face.
I didn't know I hurt you. I don't even have your pic, dumbass.

See, everyone, this is what I mean, he's just a redditor on steroids.

Good, that way I can sleep well tonight. I was worried you'd get pissed at me eventually and leak it.
I wouldn’t leak anyone's pic even if their bitch ass hated me. There's a reason I had a reputation for being trustworthy here.

I'm deformed. That's enough to qualify me as a truecel.

wtf is that tbh it sounds grotesque and scary to have ngl

it's easily treatable tbh
in the worst case scenario you'd need to get [partially] circumcised which is the standard for UScels