Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTrait: Looking MUCH YOUNGER or MUCH OLDER than your actual age

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
In my early 30s, and I get age-mogged by guys in their late teens/early 20s, because of my height and baby face.

Every guy at the gym thinks I'm in my early 20s at best (never told them my actual age, they all just assumed im university aged), meanwhile there are 18-21 year olds who look like they could be my father because of their height/face/frame/masculine bodies.

This also applies to guys who are MUCH OLDER looking, like being 23 years old, but balding and obese, looking like a 45 year old.

Last edited:
i am a teenager and i look 40

Early 30's too, and people think I'm somewhere in my 20's.

I look older, im 22 and my hair is already turning grey and I can notice Ill go bald really soon

26 next month and I get mogged on the bus by high schoolers

Yes! I look way younger. Suicidefuel when teen foids act surprise and think I'm their age.

Bragging? Looking young is a good thing. Not bad

Can someone explain why looking young is bad?
Women don't want to fuck a boy. They want a man. The only females who want boys, if at all, are teen girls, but because you are much older than a teen girl, it's taboo and you cannot pursue this relationship. Literally stuck in limbo.

It’s bad when you’re an adult male. It shows you lack sexual dimorphism. Being short+ skinny and having a youngish face is a death sentence as an adult male.

It’s bad when you’re an adult male. It shows you lack sexual dimorphism. Being short short+ skinny youngish face is death as an adult male.
This. It basically means you're ugly.

It’s bad when you’re an adult male. It shows you lack sexual dimorphism. Being short short+ skinny youngish face is a death sentence as an adult male.
No it isn't. Look at bieber
Women don't want to fuck a boy. They want a man. The only females who want boys, if at all, are teen girls, but because you are much older than a teen girl, it's taboo and you cannot pursue this relationship. Literally stuck in limbo.
If you truly looked younger, you can lie about age to the teen / younger person.

No it isn't. Look at bieber

If you truly looked younger, you can lie to the teen / younger person.

He looks like trash now.

Back when he was younger though, it was mostly teen foids who were all over him.

Besides he is celebritymaxxed and moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed.

Just be rich and famous bro!
yeah it has nothing to do with biebers youthful face. Just his money

I've never seen a coper as bad as you in a while

Back when he was younger though, it was mostly teen foids who were all over him.
according to this forum, "you can't pursue this, putting you in limbo"

Pretty boys all look young yet slay foids as well as jb. What you're saying is a lie
I guess what I'm saying is it's better to be masculine with big frame and ugly than it is to be low sexual dismorphic looking baby face ugly.

Young looking pretty boys are another matter, as you've mentioned.

Pretty boys all look young yet slay foids as well as jb. What you're saying is a lie
They appeal to a certain demographic. Example being most appeal to young teenagers. The ones who have success with every age group are the men who have pretty boy looks with some masculine features. You just can’t relie on having just pretty boy looks otherwise you will be too overly feminine.

You need to fit in at all cost.

No second chances.

Confirm this heavily. Girls online think I'm 15. And irl people think I'm a HS freshman when I'm already in my 6th semester of college. It's over

yeah it has nothing to do with biebers youthful face. Just his money
As I said teen girls like that pretty boy look. Most women over the age of 20 want a more masculine male. Having some feminine characteristics is ok as long as you have some sort of masculine features.

They appeal to a certain demographic. Example being most appeal to young teenagers. The ones who have success with every age group are the men who have pretty boy looks with some masculine features. You just can’t relie on having just pretty boy looks otherwise you will be too overly feminine.
This contradicts the thesis of this thread: that looking young is a death sentence.. It isnt

You need to fit in at all cost.

No second chances.

Averaging looking but good averaging looking theory

like a tall white jock with a male model face

basically an improved version of average

As I said teen girls like that pretty boy look. Most women over the age of 20 want a more masculine male. Having some feminine characteristics is ok as long as you have some sort of masculine features.
Wow having teen girls drooling over you. Sounds like a major problem

This contradicts the thesis of this thread: that looking young is a death sentence.. It isnt
You have to be good looking firstly. I know people who look younger than their age yet still look like shit
Ok you got me there. Bieber isn’t bad looking but he would be your typical above average normie if he wasn’t statusmaxxed or richmaxxed

You have to be good looking firstly. I know people who look younger than their age yet still look like shit
maybe but its hard for me to believe "its over" for someone with youthful features.

I guess if you look like Andy milonakis then yeah its over

Averaging looking but good averaging looking theory

like a tall white jock with a male model face

basically an improved version of average
Yes, offering no reasons at all to trigger people's permanent bitchiness, just blend in physically and mentally.
Unfortunately you also need social resources to fit in, which cannot be faked with surgery or therapy or positive thinking.

Yeah I'ts a major problem when you're 5+ years older than them or so, one day you get falsely #metoo'd and your life is ruined forever

maybe but its hard for me to believe "its over" for someone with youthful features.

I guess if you look like Andy milonakis then yeah its over
Women don’t want a male with too youngish features. If you look like a teenager like most incels do then yes it’s a negative not a plus.

Women don’t want a male with too youngish features. If you look like a teenager like most incels do then yes it’s a negative not a plus.
Do you have a picture example of an incel that looks like a teenager to help me understand it

Look younger, feel older.

Had the baby face ruined by monobrow and thick glasses that make me look like a crosseyed Cyclops. Got carded for booze into my late 30's.

I look five years, sometimes even six years older than I am. I can't pinpoint the reason why, but I've matured fast during the last two years. I know, because I always ask people to guess when they ask my age.

He looks like trash now.

Besides he is celebritymaxxed and moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed.
Bieber still looks like a chad. He just has long shitty surfer hair and a trash beard because he couldn’t care less anymore. He’s gotten all the pussy since day one, and will continue to get it even if he somehow turned ugly overnight. He’s fucking Bieber of course he let his looks go, he doesn’t have to worry.

Looking young because of good skin quality -> good

Looking young because of small had or lack of facial bones -> bad

I'm in my 20s....people tell me I look 16

I'm in my early 20s and unironically look like a 12yo. it never began:feelsrope:

Before I was in my 20s people thought I'm 25.
Now I'm 25 and people think I'm over 30

It's over

I was mistaken for late teens / early 20's when i was 30-35yrs old. It hurts. Nothing you can do about soft facial bone development, small wrist and hand bones, narrow clavicles, lack of facial hair development (i have to shave daily as its too patchy/scraggy) and a tiny button-like baby nose.

18 and i look like 15-16

Without something covering my baldness and grey hairs I look in my late 30s I guess.