Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Inceltrait : having no drive to even talk to women

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
I feel asexual atp I’m almost 19 and never had any women show any kind of interest in me:feelsrope:

it only gets worse. You in college or anything that has some kinda social environment?

Wait till you get like 35 (i am now 35) at some point and hope this will not happen to you - you will be cut off all social contacts (i have been for the last 3 years) and we are not talking about women. I think this whole incel shit fucks you up so hard over the years that you getting terrible with contacts im general.

To talk to them is pointless anyway - from my perspective or for me. I think i have this aura - women are even sitting away from and they make it very obvious. Its ok. Fuck them

I you get hated hate back.

So besides works i dont have any contacts at all.
And this is brutal.
Will be over one day
Looking forward

Last edited:
Same I am horny af but have no actual desire to talk to foids

What tons of rejections will do to most of us

well not talking to women nothing of value lost

Trucel trait: having no drive to even talk

they're all a hive mind and only talk about a very small selection of topics (how horrible her chad ex is, the newest Jewish netflix show etc)

Yes I would buy one as soon as it was released to the public
roasties would seethe seeing an ugly dicklet inkwell like me with a carbon fiber,chrome plated, hourglass figured, robot honey that gives me the gawk 3000 and wears a giant diamond on her finger (id marry an A.I :feelsokman:)