Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [IncelTrait] having asthma

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
As per all my genetics, my lung system is also terrible. I have to use my inhaler ever 5 hours or else I literally can't breathe. This was the source of an endless amount of bullying in middle School.

also sleep apnea it's a sign of reccession apparently, i also have asthma, man i cant believe some of you guys, when i was bullied i hit back even if i was going to lose

That’s pretty brutal man. I don’t have asthma tbh.

also sleep apnea it's a sign of reccession apparently, i also have asthma, man i cant believe some of you guys, when i was bullied i hit back even if i was going to lose
I probably have sleep apnea. I have terrible under eye circles and breathe through my mouth when I sleep. I want to try taping my mouth shut but I'm scared ill die.

I've never been diagnosed with asthma, but the rest of my family has it and I have the symptoms, so I probably have it.

I probably have sleep apnea. I have terrible under eye circles and breathe through my mouth when I sleep. I want to try taping my mouth shut but I'm scared ill die.
what country do you live in, depending on that you can get jaw surgery to fix it, you might be able to get a ccw rotation and a genio with a lefort 1. which might ascend you
I've never been diagnosed with asthma, but the rest of my family has it and I have the symptoms, so I probably have it.
if you have trouble breathing and sneeze a lot i guess u might have it

That sounds interesting, Ill look into it. Though Ill first have to visit my doctor to get diagnosed with sleep apnea.
if u want you can fake it or pm that guy

I don't have that.

Maybe very slightly recessed. It's my chin that is recessed that kills my side profile.
measure ur mandible, and ur hyoid angle tbh if u want u can pm fuk or reptiles the only worthwhile users on looksmax

You can't die like that you would start breathing from your mouth and if it doesn't work your body will wake you up.

I was misdiagnosed as having that, given the wrong medication & then that fucked my whole endocrine & skeletal system.

chin as in the mentalis region or the mandible?
I looked up what those are and it's the mentalis region that is recessed.
My face looks near identical to this photo- albeit my mentalis is very slightly better than the photo
Mouth breathing2222orthotropics2222mike mew2222mewing2222looks theory2222facial growth2222plas

I was misdiagnosed as having that, given the wrong medication & then that fucked my whole endocrine & skeletal system.
Jfl that sucks brocel

My face looks near identical to this photo- albeit my mentalis is very slightly better than the photo
View attachment 246027

Jfl that sucks brocel
should ask my guy reptiles on looksmax, he's knowledgble. This can be fixxed with a ccw rotation, bimax (genio and bsso) and a lefort 1.
Download 1

u might be able to get a result like this which is pretty frauded, try and ask them to give u more 2mm (i dont know the excat number), but you should definetly ask reptiles ngl

should ask my guy reptiles on looksmax, he's knowledgble. This can be fixxed with a ccw rotation, bimax (genio and bsso) and a lefort 1.View attachment 246032
u might be able to get a result like this which is pretty frauded, try and ask them to give u more 2mm (i dont know the excat number), but you should definetly ask reptiles ngl
that's a fucking mega looksmax. From incel to Chadlite

not bad either, but not as impressive as the other of course
ye im hoping to get one of those surgerys but it'll be hard for me cos of my shit pheno and being a curry

Yeah i had asthma when i was 5-6 and had to suck that fucking dildo too
View attachment 246027
Mouthbreathingpill is brutal :feelsrope: i mog him but not by much