Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [IncelTrait] Being legitimately bad at video games

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Have you ever seen the pro players of fortnite? Every top player is a Chad-lite to Chad. It's suifuel. Vidya is supposed to be for incels but chads took over the entire scene. Chad always win.

I don't play any online games. Single player only

I don't play Soynite anymore but I have a bad k/d in the game I do play. Feels horrible man. :feelsbadman:

Yep, I get my ass kicked in every video game that I only play single player and never play multiplayer.

I'm half decent at Age of Mythology

The famous top players are Chads. Not because they are better at the game, but because they are more popular. Remember this, your actual skill or ability doesn't matter at all in our society, all that matters is how other people evaluate you. This is why a super qualified person whose work is basically pulling a company can end up being paid less than a diddling manager who spends all day spanking his secretary and smoking cigars.

It's like a feedback loop. The popular top streamers get a ton of money and validation that encourages them to continue playing the game and getting better. Meanwhile, in the case of a truecel who might be objectively better skillwise than them, no one cares about how good he is and people call him a loser for playing games all the time. Eventually he inevitably gets bored of the game because there's nothing in it for him.

I think the reason why Chad streamers are popular is because people would rather watch them than uglier players. Ronaldo makes more than Messi in endorsements, etc.

The famous top players are Chads. Not because they are better at the game, but because they are more popular. Remember this, your actual skill or ability doesn't matter at all in our society, all that matters is how other people evaluate you. This is why a super qualified person whose work is basically pulling a company can end up being paid less than a diddling manager who spends all day spanking his secretary and smoking cigars.

It's like a feedback loop. The popular top streamers get a ton of money and validation that encourages them to continue playing the game and getting better. Meanwhile, in the case of a truecel who might be objectively better skillwise than them, no one cares about how good he is and people call him a loser for playing games all the time. Eventually he inevitably gets bored of the game because there's nothing in it for him.
Holy fuck that's based. Just like life, chads do well at video games because of the feedback loop. :feelsrope:

Most of The top streamers are at least high tier normie because ppl find them more pleasant to look at than uglies

The streaming community is dominated by people that look good, what else would you expect?

brutal blackpill ngl

Sorry can't relate
Untitled

I'm shit at every video game except for bo4

Oracle of Delphi IQ.

I used to be good at COD

not me tbh I've attended some tournaments:chad:

Need good genetics for good hand eye coordination

I play 8 ball pool a lot and I'm pretty good at it

I'm pretty good at fps games ngl

I'm bad at everything I attempt including video games. Seeing other incels excell at games or school was suifuel. Am I that subhuman that I can't even be a proper nerd?

I don't play any online games. Single player only

Same, people fucking cheat or don't get along. But when multplayer games goes right I usually mog to where I can fit into a small percentile of players.
I'm bad at everything I attempt including video games. Seeing other incels excell at games or school was suifuel. Am I that subhuman that I can't even be a proper nerd?

I don't know I was pretty shit at games myself. Play lots of single player or offline to get familiar with the games. In addition a good introduction into video games is playing DOOM 1 or DOOM 2 .wads on emulators like PrBoom+ or Gzdoom. Then map the movement controls as your standard WASD and enable mouselook. Arena shooters in general are very skill based. Then you'll be prepared for other games especially on PC.

Last edited:
i suck at games too. In the fighting game community, for some reason, furries and trannies are top players

i suck at games too. In the fighting game community, for some reason, furries and trannies are top players

It's because furries and trannies are major freaks for obvious reasons. So they spend lots of time inside to game due to being socially separated.

I play videogames all day and i'm shit at them lmao

I don't think that's true at all. I mean Shroud is pretty incel looking.
I'm pretty good at fps games ngl
Man I used to absolutley wreck everyone in Battlefield 1 to the point where I'd get called a cheater by all of the plebs. Good times.

Have you ever seen the pro players of fortnite? Every top player is a Chad-lite to Chad. It's suifuel. Vidya is supposed to be for incels but chads took over the entire scene. Chad always win.
LOL, not really bro.

The truth is they are ALL fucking nerds.

However it is our sad realization as wizards/incels that even fucking nerds are generally higher up than us on the social/societal totem pole.

Youtuber Woodysgamertag for example is a millionaire with a wife and a child but ya know what? He’s still a fuckin nerd at the end of the day as is Bill Gates and nerds will always be the opposite of cool.

Even with wives or girlfriends they still don’t qualify as Chads or Chadlites since generally that was the only girl/woman these guys could get and what’s even worse and more humiliating to them is that she wears the pants in the relationship.

It’s the same with these e sports bozos.

All of them are cucks and simps like idubbbz who only seem like cool and hip Chads to those of our kind who don’t know better due to lack of socialization.

I myself only know what I know due to a combination of growing up alongside a Chad best friend and learning about people’s true nature from his stories and life experiences as well I generally possess a natural ability to properly judge a person’s true character which is why for example I knew the pop star Feminem was a fraud and a beta male weakling nerd the very moment he appeared on the pop rap scene around the year 2000 but people have only started waking up to what I knew immediately about him 20 years ago now.

Legitimate cool people are guys like Elpresador a.k.a now on his Quantrell Bishop YouTube username and a legitimate Chad is my late rap hero 2pac Shakur since he bedded literal harems worth of women seemingly effortlessly and no woman ever ran his life save for perhaps only his mother when he was still a small child.

Last edited:
I don't think that's true at all. I mean Shroud is pretty incel looking.

Man I used to absolutley wreck everyone in Battlefield 1 to the point where I'd get called a cheater by all of the plebs. Good times.
Shroud has decent forward growth.
ShroudTfue.jpg
5f6e0554-8e34-4e86-befa-832e9a2305db.jpg

This is what incels look like
c82dEcK.jpg

Pashabiceps is the only pro gamer I can see as a chad, then again I don't know the esports scene well.

I’m very good at video games

Shooters are normie/chadlite games tbh. MMORPG are incel games.

I was very good at games. Now I can't play any games because I can't run any new games in my shitty Devices. But back then I was very good in the games I played.