Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (inceltears) wtf am i reading. literally WTF

Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
4rBy8k1.png

I feel my brain cells dying.

What did i just read?

Mental illness.

Concentrated Radioactive Autism

Please do something or I will go ER.

I agree with the part the some of you guys are here because you are not chad, most of you are average and complain about not having a perfect jawlines and not having to put in any work to get women

so chad fucking hundreds of women isn't treating them objects, but incels having opinions on females is somehow worse?

jfl at the mental gymnastics they go though

I agree with the part the some of you guys are here because you are not chad, most of you are average and complain about not having a perfect jawlines and not having to put in any work to get women

average? r u sure about that?

LARPing as a psychologist is the specialty of the reddit numale

look at the alphadestiny poster and the discord mods

Just because the lookism autists are well... autistic normies (in terms of looks) doesn't mean we all are.

Just because the lookism autists are well... autistic normies (in terms of looks) doesn't mean we all are.
That’s why I said most

i dont think all females are objects , however saying that a lot of them have sheep mentality, Also their standards ARE impossible to meet for incels.

for a group that spends a lot of time trying to bully and insult us they seem to not even understand what an incel is.

I first realised this when they though we were all just edgy teens - lmao.

It’s funny how they speak as if they know our thought patterns and minds better than us

"i counsel kids like you... they are lonely frustrated" "YOURE A GROWN ASS MAN" fucking numale cunt, i want to kick their fucking heads in

Well, I can't think of a suitable response to that wall of autism. You win cucktears

retards trying to philosophize jfl

but they have a point tbf, who cares what foids want

i cant understand a word