Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [IncelTears] "Work On Your Personality" = "Women In Abusive Relationships Are At Fault"

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I felt the need to call out this "work on your personality" BS, because it is an overly used and extremely flawed argument, makes no damn sense at all, its a complete denial of reality. Arguments like these are proof that normies in general (especially on IncelTears) are disingenuous, they KNOW the argument makes no sense at all (they just have to, nobody can be that stupid), they know full fucking well if they met me or the average incel in real life, We'd be 100% indistinguishable from ourselves online, a personality is nothing but a set of conveyed behaviors and beliefs, all of which can be faked QUITE EASILY.

I'll repeat it again - A PERSONALITY IS NOTHING BUT A SET OF CONVEYED BEHAVIORS AND BELIEFS

Ironically my "normie personality" is very well liked, he isn't "too normie" per se, I drop a few red pills here and there, but at the most recent place I worked I was the "funny guy", I was always making jokes, the customers even would be laughing, when people had a shift with me as opposed to other workers they would be glad and tell me that they're glad it was me today and not the "other guy/girl", I was never in any drama, I was a very likeable person, that never got me close to getting laid, EVER!.

Everyone who knows me thinks of the as that "nice guy", a person who even if he has "weird tastes" (introverted, I like rock music which is weird if you are black), they wouldn't mind hanging out with, I have been invited out by guys to hand out, etc. So this "bad personality" BS argument needs to stop, its DEMONSTRABLY FALSE. Anyone can fake any personality they want if they put time and effort into it, as incels wearing two faces is basically 2nd nature to us, "work on your personality" just sounds like a joke, its like "work on the persona everyone thinks you are", nobody thinks were woman hating suicidal murderers "in the real world", please stop with that lie, nobody can tell what were thinking, humans aren't born with innate mind reading powers.

So the "working on your personality" BS needs to end, and needs to be pointed out for the BS that it is at every turn, never let it pass by. You know what I've seen though, guys who were complete assholes, had a shitty personality, that get laid a lot, women just don't want to admit to their short comings, admit that they are terrible people with masochistic tendencies, so they opt for the "you have a bad personality" excuse, because obviously there has to be a redeeming factor to the men that they choose that seldom cheat on them or abuse them, oh and its definitely not looks, its their "good personalities" which stop being good when they start beating them........... yeah makes perfect sense.

On another note normies don't seem to get the irony of the argument, they're the same idiots that will feel sorry for and pat a woman on the back if she says she is currently in or has been in an abusive relationship, here's why that's ironic, you either have to admit that a personality can be faked, true motives can be hidden, or you'll basically end up putting the blame on the woman, her "personality analysis skills" were bad, so now the blame is on the victim for "not noticing", because its sooooooo obvious right, you can just tell whatever every man believes deep down, even his motives just by looking at him, or talking to him for a few minutes, its not as if people can just lie.

Incel Tears and the like, everytime you fucking retards say "work on your personality" its an indirect insult to women who have been abused, raped, killed, etc due to their belief in the personality conveyed by a man, who ended up being a predator (so much damn irony). This is the problem when your thoughts are not structured around logic, when your logic isn't consistent, and you formulate ideas based on your emotions, there are inherent contradictions.

EVERYTIME SOMEONE SAYS WE "NEED TO WORK ON OUR PERSONALITY" THEY ARE INDIRECTLY SAYING (WHETHER THEY ADMIT IT OR NOT) THAT WOMEN WHO FIND THEMSELVES IN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS THAT DIDN'T START OFF LIKE THAT "NEED TO WORK ON THEIR PERSONALITY ANALYSIS TECHNIQUES"

THE ARGUMENT IS INDIRECTLY A FORM OF "VICTIM BLAMING" :feelskek:

Last edited:
Nice explanation, but I think that nobody really believes in the personality meme. Do you really think anyone among successful normies, Chads and foids believes that they got laid thanks to their "personality" only?

Nice explanation, but I think that nobody really believes in the personality meme. Do you really think anyone among successful normies, Chads and foids believes that they got laid thanks to their "personality" only?

No but they keep saying it, the point of this thread is to attach guilt to repeating this BS, because no one can deny the implications of the argument that I outlined, if personalities can be ascertained like mind reading, the women who end up in abusive relationships either failed to perform that analysis task properly (their fault) or purposefully ignored those senses and "red flags" (even more their fault).

I want to make it clear that "work on your personality" = indirect victim blaming of abused women. Hope this post gets spread, its going to strike a nerve.

Last edited:
I'd say that there's different kinds of personality. The kind of personality that lets you relate to people in a friendly way and the kind that lets you relate to women sexually are like two different games.

Like you, I'm able to make small talk with strangers and hang out with people. But I haven't made much progress on relating to women sexually and ascending. I have noticed, when I see people relate to each other sexually they aren't playing the normal social game, there's something about the way they flirt and touch and carry themselves that's different. There's definitely a "personality component" to this.

I think that one guy who has totally stunted development because of isolation might turn out incel, while another guy who goes through the normie routine of being an awkward teenager and getting first dates and going to prom etc. won't be an incel because he developed that kind of "sexual personality" that lets him relate to women intimately. I suspect that many incels on this forum are like me, where our early sexual development was stunted.

This still isn't great [LifeFuel], because I'm not sure if that kind of missed development can be fixed when you're an adult. I'm not even sure if my theory is true... maybe I'm an incel because of my bone structure, everything's totally hopeless and this is just a cope. This idea is a work in progress.

Anyway, it's interesting to learn that you're black @BlkPillPres. So your skin is the color of the blackpill huh?

Last edited:
I'd say that there's different kinds of personality. The kind of personality that lets you relate to people in a friendly way and the kind that lets you relate to women sexually are like two different games.

Like you, I'm able to make small talk with strangers and hang out with people. But I haven't made much progress on relating to women sexually and ascending. But I have noticed, when I see people relate to each other sexually they aren't playing the normal social game, there's something about the way they flirt and touch and carry themselves that's different. There's definitely a "personality component" to this.

I'd say its a misclassification to call this personality, these are "skills", learnt behaviour based on multiple success so you know what works and what doesn't, that ironically we don't get to learn because we aren't good looking. Saying this is personality is like saying how well a person rides a bike is personality, it isn't, its learnt behaviour, everyone has a general idea of what a "nice person" is so anyone can fake it as part of a personality, its innate knowledge based on basic socializing with even ones parents or child hood friends, "game" (which is what you are calling personality here) is not personality or a "component of personality", its learn't behaviour based on success, its a skill.

You are stretching the definition a bit, if this is personality then what isn't, is being able to speak multiple languages a "component" of personality?, because its just as much a learnt behaviour revolving around conversation skills as "flirting effectively" is

Anyway, it's interesting to learn that you're black @BlkPillPres. So your skin is the color of the blackpill huh?

:feelskek:

I feel you, I was always liked in school because I am a funny guy (not anymore cause depression slowly kills me) and everyone wanted to hang out with me because I wasn't an asshole und very easy to deal with... Yea guess who is still a KV... My qualities are worth nothing in a "relationship sense" because I dont have SMV (muscles, good face etc.) I try to be an asshole because thats attracting foid but it just feels so wrong

I feel you, I was always liked in school because I am a funny guy (not anymore cause depression slowly kills me)

Don't let them kill your humor, in a way my humor increased the more nihilistic I became, because I started seeing everything as a joke, I don't take life seriously, its hard to take all this seriously when the black pill shows how ridiculous reality truly is. It also led to a "dark humour" mindset, a lot of my jokes are fucked up, even some I used around normies and even they laughed and said the usual - "I feel bad now" JFL.

I guess all the people we know have defective personality detectors

Don't let them kill your humor, in a way my humor increased the more nihilistic I became, because I started seeing everything as a joke, I don't take life seriously, its hard to take all this seriously when the black pill shows how ridiculous reality truly is. It also led to a "dark humour" mindset, a lot of my jokes are fucked up, even some I used around normies and even they laughed and said the usual - "I feel bad now" JFL.

I guess all the people we know have defective personality detectors
I also became nihilistic but the blackpill destroyed me and I can't unsee it... Maybe you are right life is a joke and I shall see it as such.. Still the personality meme is a joke itself I got told by so many foids that I am sympathetic and funny but none of them saw me as bf material,

Except you're conveniently missing an important aspect of all this. Women have magical powers that allows them to sense a mans real personality and know everything they write online

I got told by so many foids that I am sympathetic and funny but none of them saw me as bf material,
Except you're conveniently missing an important aspect of all this. Women have magical powers that allows them to sense a mans real personality and know everything they write online

Dammit I always forget about the important part :feelsahh:

Lol... Also made a thread about how I was called virgin by foids even though I never told anyone.. They really have magical powers when it comes down to spotting an incel

High iq.
I'm a careercel. You just cannot get to a position of a director in large corporation if people don't like you. You must have a good humour, to be nice, to help people, to be hygienic (cut your hair and nails, to shower etc) and to have a leader personality.
And still I cannot get my looksmatch with my ugly face and death sentence tier 5'6.