Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears who claim to be ex-incels

Villain

Villain

Banned
-
Do people(you guys included) really believe in this kind of thing? Personally its really hard for me to believe this people in IT who claim to be ex-incel and got away after being blackpilled. When I stalk the OP's profile, I found out that the account is new and the only thing he posted was about this which make me more suspicious about the thread cause theres chance that he/she only made the account and lie about everything just to show us that we are wrong .

Larp or looksmaxxed high tier normies.

JFL at believing IncelQueers LARPing bullshit.

Depends. Did they ascend, or just leave the community?

If they ascended, they were never an incel. (Unless they looksmaxxed a lot or got surgery).

If they left the community but are still a virgin, they’re still an incel whether they like it or not.

ex-incel is a guy who """ascended"" in his late 20s or early 30s and now thinks hes an professional sex and relationship expert

Depends. Did they ascend, or just leave the community?

If they ascended, they were never an incel. (Unless they looksmaxxed a lot or got surgery).

If they left the community but are still a virgin, they’re still an incel whether they like it or not.
I could believe it, he never said he got laid. People like that are the exact types of people who post on IT, people too autistic and unselfaware to realise they're incel, making loads of awkward passes on women who're clearly not into them thinking they actually have a chance.

The irony they don't realise is blackpilled incels usually wont do that shit since they have more self awareness about what they are while they're usually the ones with the "nice guy" traits.
the OP said he ended up going out with one of them

I’m not sure if that qualifies as ascension. Sure, the rules here say no bragging about any sexual or romantic experiences, but going out on a date (that may not even be romantic) may not count as ascension.

LARP or traitorous cucks

Going out could just mean they went on a date, not necessarily sex.
I’m not sure if that qualifies as ascension. Sure, the rules here say no bragging about any sexual or romantic experiences, but going out on a date (that may not even be romantic) may not count as ascension.
i dont believe an avg girl would waste their time doing that if u are really an incel especially if u are poor

He's still an incel

Incel: man who wants to have sex or be in a relationship but can't
He's not having sex and Im 99% sure that hes a virgin because he posts on IT

A borderline incel might get a pity date or foodie call. Doesn't mean they're not incel.

This is called being a cuck orbiter. He never had sex.

A borderline incel might get a pity date or foodie call. Doesn't mean they're not incel.
well I can understand if its a pity date or a dare but if its for free food i dont... unless the girl is really poor or an opportunist psychopath

well I can understand if its a pity date or a dare but if its for free food i dont... unless the girl is really poor or an opportunist psychopath
Poor people aren't rare. Not in this economy.

And even if the girl isn't poor, she'd still take an opportunity for free food if the restaurant is high-brow.

I hope he dies a virgin!

Its obviously fake, cucktears are low iq and believe everything they hear