Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceltears: War Is On!!!!

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
With the cucks ddosing our site (they're more incel than us btw), it means that the cuck kid (and possibly other IT cucks) are attacking us in a pre emptive strike, basically starting and declaring a war.

This is the time the Incelistan Army (with the blessings of based taliban) should unite together and form a unbreakable wall.

We have the powerful gymcel division, the high IQ Intel department, and the determined ISF (Incel special forces) cel team six.

If there's anything we incels are good at doing, it's being invisible, so our stealth game is on point and we can easily suppress their SEAD systems at 0 cost to ourselves.

Primary objectives

-Find out people doing illegal activities
-Report them to the relevant law enforcement agencies

We support the laws and the law enforcement organizations, and do not endorse the usage of DDOS or any illegal internet activities.

They launched a first strike.
we retaliated or at least those on our side as it wasn't .is but soyjak that doxxed him.
either way its crucial that we have allies if we were to go to war.

You really expect people here to engage with law enforcement over the phone?

They launched a first strike.
we retaliated or at least those on our side as it wasn't .is but soyjak that doxxed him.
either way its crucial that we have allies if we were to go to war.
Quality vs quantity. We're decentralized and have nothing to lose, so any damage to us means nothing. Incels are high IQ and good thinkers, easily crushing NPCs.
Quality vs quantity. We're decentralized and have nothing to lose, so any damage to us means nothing. Incels are high IQ and good thinkers, easily crushing NPCs.
Likely I'm not afraid of being ddoxed because even if I got my pic uploaded I don't have anything to lose

Likely I'm not afraid of being ddoxed because even if I got my pic uploaded I don't have anything to lose
thats based thinking brother. I'd be happy to fight by your side :feelsYall:

You really expect people here to engage with law enforcement over the phone?
I hate most cops but they should be used to arrest cucks whenever possible.

We shall never surrender

IT can suck my dick :feelsjuice:.
Not literally tho im not into trannies :feelsjuice:

postmaxxers are ready for combat, sir.

I'm not afraid of being doxxed because I know if I get fired for some reason like "I browse an Incel forum", my family will do whatever they can to help me, and on the physical side; I know I can just knock every cucktears member to the ground easily. That's just if my parents don't bring out the rifles and shit.:feelsLSD:

The War Times have returned - Dark Times on the Path to Nowhere.

They launched a covert preemptive first strike but we repelled their offensive

Using espionage, cyber warfare, and intelligence operations we hit them back with our own counter strike

This battle was a long and hard one, but the end result was a decisive victory for us

I'm not afraid of being doxxed because I know if I get fired for some reason like "I browse an Incel forum", my family will do whatever they can to help me, and on the physical side; I know I can just knock every cucktears member to the ground easily. That's just if my parents don't bring out the rifles and shit.:feelsLSD:
Based. Normies are weak

Slavic Involuntary Celibate Forces (SIC Forces) ready to fight, commander! All preparations have been made, multiple vodkas cargo were fitted in racks. Supreme Incel Wizards and Sorcerers shall spread their wrath and every normie will feel what means incel suffering and struggle. :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

Last edited: