Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceltears Wants To Murder Us

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Remember this when they claim we are all evil misogynistic scum while they are decent people. They are actually trying to drive lonely virgin men to suicide over the internet

" So, the best thing we can do for the human race...is destroy them in any way possible. Whether that's getting them arrested or breaking them emotionally and causing some good ole an hero shit".

Last edited:
suicels take note. You're only giving them what they want. ER or nothing

Getting us to kill ourselves would probably be the best for us, but of course before we go we need to have some fun first.

Wouldn't that be great? Some bloodthirsty do-gooders convince an incel to kill himself, so he does... right after going on a *******.

Is her being able to ride chad dick without being called a rostie more important than the lives of depressed incels talking to each other online? And they wonder why we call these things femoids and rosties.

"you’ll still be a normal, sane person and they’ll still be an incel."

"At the end of the day, it’s a minority of people believing in"

thats-not-an-argument-3737029.png

God these people piss me off. A bunch of pea brains

suicels take note. You're only giving them what they want.
Exactly, no one is going to cry for them if they sui. People will cheer. Fuck those cucks.

it's amazing that this subreddit still exists. Especially given recent events.

"you’ll still be a normal, sane person and they’ll still be an incel."

Don't you believe truth is democratically elected? That's always worked out great for the human race. Forming unthinking mobs. :heybby:

why are they talking about us like we're jihadists

They're only telling themselves that to cope with the fact this site is going viral.

why are they talking about us like we're jihadists
"One guy who claims to be incel and has never posted on incels.is goes on a rampage so we must all be terrorists".-inceltears logic

They're only telling themselves these things now to cope with the fact this site is going viral.
Yeah. They just want to get this site shut down. Sure some of them know Jewish lawyers who will try just that.

"One guy who claims to be incel and has never posted on incels.is goes on a rampage so we must all be terrorists".-inceltears logic
Funny they'll never use that argument against muslims or antifa.

Yeah. They just want to get this site shut down. Sure some of them know Jewish lawyers who will try just that.
I hope we have some incel jews to help us too, or at least incel ally jew lawyers. I don't think the site going down will be a problem because the admin made sure it's secure, but if it happens we have a discord and can regroup somewhere else.

I hope we have some incel jews to help us too, or at least incel ally jew lawyers. I don't think the site going down is a problem because the admin made sure it's secure, but if it happens we have a discord and can regroup somewhere else.
Jews are known to play both sides. Just a matter of which one is stronger.

Personally, I don't have much faith in Jewish incels. A lot are kinda trolly/fakey/loony.

Jews are known to play both sides. Just a matter of which one is stronger.

Personally, I don't have much faith in Jewish incels. A lot are kinda trolly/fakey/loony.
The one who was banned recently I wasn't able to take serious, but he was funny.

The one who was banned recently I wasn't able to take serious, but he was funny.
They're hilarious. I'll give them that. Jews are known for their sense of humor.

lol a bunch of fags talking shit yet they shit their pants when an incel runs over their degenerate femoids.

lol a bunch of fags talking shit yet they shit their pants when an incel runs over their degenerate femoids.
for real. I want the next hero to specifically target these faggots

Last edited:
Are these guys fucking retarded or what? How did we rape girls when we’re still virgins lmao.

Are these guys fucking retarded or what? How did we rape girls when we’re still virgins lmao.
Hating females online and wanting to rape them is equivalent to actually physically penatrating them IRL according to feminists.

I dare any normfag to show up to my residence and try to kill me. I’d gladly take my rage out on them by smashing their head into a wall.

as if I am afraid of numales and leftys..lmfao
just because I am a virgin doesnt mean I am a pussy.

I love how they resort to Ad Hominems and Strawmans, and then consider themselves to have "won" an argument.

Idk what's in their heads but there definitely isn't much there.

The majority of women have always felt this way about ugly men. They want us dead. It's just that recent events make them more emboldened to openly say these things and feel justified in doing so.

I did 9/11, raped 5 women and casually abused people on streets, what the IT cuck says is true.

I d
ont think they thought that far, fucking retards lol