Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Inceltears users are basically pedophiles

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
One thing I’ve noticed is most incels are abuse and bullying victims. They are also mostly ND and it seems like many of you (myself included) never had the social and family life in order to develop mentally. ITusers themselves have pointed out that we talk like “teenage girls” so they are fully aware what they are doing. We haven’t been able to develop socially so we are mentally stuck in a childlike state.

ITusers are worse than pedophiles in this sense because most 15 year olds have already had sex so they have lost “childhood innocence”. Meanwhile we haven’t lost that, we are severely behind in mental age. So ITusers are basically driving mentally ill people into suicide… because it’s funny to bully incels ig.

One thing I’ve noticed is most incels are abuse and bullying victims. They are also mostly ND and it seems like many of you (myself included) never had the social and family life in order to develop mentally. ITusers themselves have pointed out that we talk like “teenage girls” so they are fully aware what they are doing. We haven’t been able to develop socially so we are mentally stuck in a childlike state.

ITusers are worse than pedophiles in this sense because most 15 year olds have already had sex so they have lost “childhood innocence”. Meanwhile we haven’t lost that, we are severely behind in mental age. So ITusers are basically driving mentally ill people into suicide… because it’s funny to bully incels ig.
THEY ARE PEDOS. (See Dr Pizza.),

THEY ARE PEDOS. (See Dr Pizza.),
I wouldn’t be surprised if it comes out that it’s a grooming circle or something. Clocked told me when he was trying to find users to dox they were all too young

I could probably destroy the faces of the users of that subreddit with my fists barealone

It's a shame that we're never going to meet each other in real life because they don't come out of their caves.

I hope those faggots are reading this.

I suffered bullying when I was very young (at 12 and 13 years old), but then I started doing kickboxing and other martial arts, I know how to give a good punch to a retard.

Don't fall into the role of victim

(I wrote this because many say in this forum that those on reddits are bullies, bullies my ass)

I could probably destroy the faces of the users of that subreddit with my fists barealone

It's a shame that we're never going to meet each other in real life because they don't come out of their caves.

I hope those faggots are reading this.

I suffered bullying when I was very young (at 12 and 13 years old), but then I started doing kickboxing and other martial arts, I know how to give a good punch to a retard.

Don't fall into the role of victim
Ok

(I wrote this because many say in this forum that those on reddits are bullies, bullies my ass)
They are basically bullies. They have consequences for our real lives

They are basically bullies. They have consequences for our real lives
They don't have what it takes to be bullies

Jfl at believing those troons and landwhales can physically impose themselves on someone irl

IncelTears is full of tranny loving child-diddling faggots, oh and they all vote for abortion because they literally hate babies, they're baby murderers. Wouldn't be surprised if some of IT-users are from Hollywood and helped Epstein get his kids on the island. They're all groomers pieces of shit that should be wiped off the face of the planet.

IncelTears is full of tranny loving child-diddling faggots, oh and they all vote for abortion because they literally hate babies, they're baby murderers. Wouldn't be surprised if some of IT-users are from Hollywood and helped Epstein get his kids on the island. They're all groomers pieces of shit that should be wiped off the face of the planet.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a pedo ring and the whole combating misogyny thing is a facade

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a pedo ring and the whole combating misogyny thing is a facade
That's what celebrities do all the time... projection. It's all pure narcissism. My mother was like this... she would talk shit about other people (her own family, friends, etc.) when things didn't go her way... it was purely self-hatred, but no one ever just straight up stood up to her, since you can't... female privilege. If a man was blaming everyone around them irl, he'd be put in his place immediately. Gynocentrism at work.

That's what celebrities do all the time... projection. It's all pure narcissism. My mother was like this... she would talk shit about other people (her own family, friends, etc.) when things didn't go her way... it was purely self-hatred, but no one ever just straight up stood up to her, since you can't... female privilege. If a man was blaming everyone around them irl, he'd be put in his place immediately. Gynocentrism at work.
Oh yeah. ITusers are definitely projecting, why else would they be obsessed with some internet virgins?